Problems

'' Earth ... please don't work with Gan ''

'' Why are you here? '' - Earth asked.

'' It does not matter ... I just wanted to tell you '' - replied Kao.

'' And why do you think that I will listen to you '' - Earth asked with an annoyed voice.

Kao looked down said

'' I wish you would ''

'' Kao ... I'm still not sure about it but ... he seems like a good business partner '' - said Earth.

'' Okay then ... it's up to you ... I'm leaving '' - said Kao and turned around.

It started raining very heavy, making it the second day to rain heavy in the city of Bangkok. Earth saw the rain and opened his mouth, wanting to call out for Kao to come back and spend the night. But he refused to do so. His ego kicked in, and he dismissed the idea.

Earth's POV

I think I might be going crazy ... These couple of days I can't stop thinking about Kao, especially after what happened at Fluke and Ohm's place.

Why is he always on my mind?

Can't he leave me alone?

Am I losing my mind?

Why does he have to be so perfect?

Ugh ...

I run up the stairs to my bedroom, I hug my pillow and I start to cry ...

I haven't cried in a very long time ... I am not a sad person, at all. I enjoy my life a lot.

I don't know why I wanted to cry, but I couldn't stop the tears running down my face.

I don't know for how long I have been crying ... but I woke up the next day with swollen eyes.

Kao's POV

It was already the next day. I woke up late this morning. I don't know why, but I don't feel good this morning.

Oh ... well ... I know why ... I couldn't stop thinking about Earth last night.

I know I want him ... but it's bright as a day that he likes to play games.

I tried to tell him last night, about Gan and his little '' business '' but ... it looks like he is not going to listen to me.

* Later that day *

I went in my flat and I opened the windons, I cleaned my room, I gave Nan her lunch and sat down to eat mine.

When I was done, I got up, left my apartment and went to Boun and Prem's apartment.

'' Oh hey there bro '' - said Prem.

'' We haven't talked in a while, how are you doing? '' - I asked.

'' I'm good, right now I was just playing games, you know like I always do after work. '' - Prem replied.

'' Where's your other half? '' - I asked.

'' Hahah, he's still at work ... sometimes I feel like he's dating his work not me '' - Prem said and rolled his eyes.

'' Stop, I know he cares for you ... you are...so lucky '' - I said and kind of whispered the load part.

'Why? What wrong? Relationship problems? '' - Prem asked.

'' Well ... '' - I said but got cut off by the bell ringing.

'' Omg he forgot the keys again ... '' - said Prem and got up to open the door.