Business

"So ... are you guys like ... together?"

"Sorry O hm, I like money not relationships" - Earth said.

"Ooohhmm come here!" - Fluke said from the kitchen.

Ohm stood up and walked to the kitchen to see what's wrong with Fluke. When Ohm got to the kitchen, Fluke hit him playfully, and said

"Oohhmm, stop making them uncomfortable!"

"Babe, I was just curious" - said Ohm.

"Just please stop asking questions about their relationship, I don't wanna make things awkward!"

"Alright I'll shut up ... if you kiss me"

"Babee" - Fluke replied and hit him playfully.

"Can't you like ... say like oh we are together or something ... just in front of Ohm?" - Kao asked.

"Sorry baby but ... two important things about me: I don't lie and I don't date" - replied Earth.

"But it's kind of embarrassing ..." - said Kao.

"What's embarrassing?" - Earth asked.

But their conversation was cut by both Fluke and Ohm coming from the kitchen, with the dinner in their hands.

"Guys let's have dinner!" - said Fluke.

"Sorry sis I had dinner earlier" - replied Earth.

"Oh ... well just try it at least" - Fluke said.

"Babe, you had dinner? With who?" - Kao interrupted the conversation.

Fluke just widened his eyes and looked away embarrassed, while Kao was smirking.

"Oh so that's how it is ..." - said Ohm.

"Yeah guys um Earth is a bit shy about us but it will get better with time" - said Kao.

Earth looked at Kao and give him his signature 'try me' look.

"If that's the case baby, give me your wallet and I'm yours" - Earth said and smirked.

"Give me your body tonight and then we'll negotiate" - Kao replied and got closer to Earth's face.

"Guys ... we're still here" - said Ohm while Fluke was really red.

The rest of the time the boys were very chill (thank god) while they were eating delicious food that Fluke prepared for the night. At the end they said their goodbyes and Kao and Earth left.

Earth was furious. They got into the elevator and Earth pinned Kao to the wall

"Explain yourself or you won't see me ever again"

"Earth I really want you" - replied Kao.

"For fucks sake I told you I don't date!" - said Earth.

"You think I don't see the way you enjoy when I touch you, or when you sit on my lap while we make out, or when I fuck-" - Kao asked but then Earth was quick to interrupt him.

"Kao! I enjoy money! Stop thinking that I want you!" - Earth said.

The elevator finally opened its doors to reveal the last floor of the big building and that the parking lot. Kao forcefully grabbed Earth wrist and went to his car.

Well not to the front seat, rather the back seat. He opened the door and pushed Earth while he was a bit frightened about what was going to happen.