Deal

'' Book ... I want him ... ''

Book could not believe his own ears and the things that he was hearing. Earth was NEVER desperate for a man, everyone was desperate for him.

'' Okay sis, calm down ... let's stop smoking, drinking all that extra shit ''

'' But I wanna smoke and drink '' - Earth said.

'' Alright just finish this cigarette and stop smoking at least '' - Book said.

'' okay okay I will '' - Earth took a puff and said - '' mmmhh ... did I told you about Lucas? ''

'' You mean the 'I got bitch problems' boy?' '' - Book laughed a little.

'' yeah ... that one ... we are going to St. Tropez tomorrow '' - Earth said.

'' WHAT? WHY? '' 

'' I'm assuming he still has bitch problems, so he wants to prove to his wack ass girlfriend that he has options '' 

'' and what do you get from that? '' 

'' As usual ... money '' 

'' hun ... he wanna fuck ... '' 

'' I know ... I don't know if he will get that tho '' 

'' I never liked him, he is bummy, he doesn't deserve it ''

'' He's a jerk ... that's gonna lose a lot of money '' - Earth said and took the last sip from his whiskey.

'' now that's the bitch I like '' - said Book.

* The next day *

Kao woke up this morning, a little lost. He had no plans for today. But as soon as he opened his eyes his mind started wondering a familiar place.

Earth.

Another day of Kao dreaming of Earth.

And not just that, but looks like he has grown a little problem in his pants.

Kao's POV

Fuck.

I'm hard.

AGAIN

This is crazy ...

Suddenly my phone started ringing, so I got up to answer the call.

'' Hey bro, did you have breakfast? ''

And that's why I had to take care of my problem, and go to Boun and Prem's apartment for breakfast.

'' Good morning bro, how is it going? '' - Boun asked me.

'' I'm good, just kind of lost this morning since I don't have plans for the day '' - I answer.

'' Oh, yeah so me and Prem wanna go shopping ... do you wanna join? '' - said Boun.

'' Yeah, sure '' - I replied.

And the day went like that. We went shopping, had lunch at the mall and overall had a lot of fun.

* Meanwhile Earth and Lukas *

'' Hey baby, what d o you want to have for lunch? '' - Lucas said.

'' Let's go to Residence de la Pinede '' - Earth said.

'' everything for my baby '' - Lucas replied, and Earth could not stop his eyes from rolling.