Chapter 1: The Huntress

Year X806
Present

Howls echoed in the middle of the night, ringing throughout an abandoned town. While most of the people were already comfortably stuck in their bed and enjoying a nice, peaceful sleep, three Fairy Tail Mages were still battling for their life. All they could hear was the clash of magics and their groans of pain as they tried to overpower a group of bandits they had to capture as their mission.

Occupied by an enemy in front of her, a certain blue-haired Script Mage didn't notice another one creeping up behind her. Her teammates’ eyes widened and immediately called her name.

“Levy! Watch out!”

She quickly turned around but it was too late. The man's dagger was only inches away from her face. However, all of a sudden, a fire sword pierced ruthlessly through his body from his back. Levy's eyes widened in shock and horror. As the lifeless man fell on the ground while burning, the notorious mage everyone had surely heard of came into view with a stain of blood on her angelic face.

Shivers ran down their spine when the girl suddenly vanished from their sight. In less than a minute, their enemies were all on the ground, burning.

“W-What happened?” Levy McGarden managed to voice out. She could feel her knees trembling, cold sweat forming on her forehead. She couldn't move from where she was standing, afraid that a single movement would turn her into ashes in a blink of an eye.

Speed, agility, technique… She has it all. But what makes her more terrifying is her lack of hesitation to take lives. This child…is beyond saving.

“I won't let anyone steal my duty to kill you, Fairies.”

All they could do was glare at the mysterious girl. She was standing proudly, a black cape along with her long pink hair danced along the cold wind. Her brown orbs were void with emotion.

It's the Shadow Gear now in a clash with the infamous young Fairy Huntress whose sole job was to destroy them.

Levy glared at the guild mark visible on her right arm. It was shaped like the head of a snake with venomous fangs. It was the insignia of the guild she hated the most. It was the reason why they suffered a lot. It was the reason why they lost a family. Serpent Fang.

Now Fairy Tail was like a chair with a broken leg. They lost their Celestial Spirit Mage, while their Fire Dragon Slayer was missing. Why was this damn dark guild targeting them again after years of being silent? And the fact that they were using a child and they turned her into a killing machine, they were the worst.

Those kinds of people deserve to rot in hell.

Levy was panting heavily as she watched the enemy form a sword using her golden fire. Her eyes widened in shock, her heart racing in another wave of fear.

A Fire-maker?!

She glanced at her teammates, Jet and Droy, who were also full of bruises all over their body. Levy swallowed hard, tears were slowly forming in the corner of her eyes. Her husband, Gajeel, warned her about the Fairy Huntress but she didn't listen. And now, she's facing her death in the hands of a child.

She looked like the age of Wendy when she joined Fairy Tail, yet she's already at this level! Fairy Huntress would definitely destroy their guild years later if no one could stop her right now.

“S-Script Magic: R-Rain!”

A huge magic circle appeared above them and poured heavy rain, killing the enemy's fire sword. Fairy Huntress only stood there, her bangs shadowed her eyes.