Chapter 3: Alteration of History

“Where part of hell did my son go?!”

Gray Fullbuster smashed his fist against the table, crushing it into pieces. Meanwhile, Erza Scarlet was walking back and forth while massaging her temple because even her one and only son was damn missing. It had been five hours since the kids were last seen in the guild. Apparently, they stole a job from the request board, though, it wasn't something very dangerous.

The fact that all of them felt deja vu with this situation. The Galuna Island mission…

“Greige-kun, you'll certainly be punished,” Juvia murmured in the corner, sitting on a chair calmly but the way her fingers dug into the armrest told them otherwise.

“C-Calm down,” Lisanna hesitantly said, glancing at her other guildmates to ask for help. But they only looked away as they shook their heads.

They understood them, somehow, because they were parents whose child was missing while they were in the middle of a war against Fairy Huntress who was taking her sweet time to attack from no one knows where.

“I have already called the client and they confirmed young Fairy Tail Mages claimed the job!” Mirajane soon announced upon finishing the call.

“Damn, fuck it!” Gajeel stood from his seat. It had been frustrating for him that he could not pick up the children's scent. His daughter was smart enough to cover it very well so they wouldn't be caught. “I'll go get them!”

He was walking towards the door when the kids they were looking for arrived, panting heavily and with panic in their eyes. But a particular Ice Mage wasn't with them, making Gray and Juvia's heart drop to their stomach.

“Where have you been?!” Erza yelled, making everyone flinch.

“I-I'm sorry, Mama,” Justin bowed his head, his fists clenched tightly as guilt and regret plagued his chest.

“Gale?” Gajeel hissed. But instead of apologizing, his daughter only sighed heavily and revealed bad news.

“T-There's a large explosion in the Magic library,” she glanced at Justin. “Greige and the Fairy Huntress have gotten into a fight. W-We went back in to help him, but they're suddenly nowhere to be found, leaving the library in a mess.”

“W-What?!”

Carla's eyes widened, her pupils contracted as she recalled the images she had foreseen just recently. Her mother, on the other hand, had already seen it years ago. She swallowed hard, clenching her paws and watched her guildmates panic.

This is it. Fate is now making a move...Anna-san.

While the others were busy with their discussion, Cana Alberona was sweating as she stared at her cards, displaying a very bad message. A-Another war...against Serpents. B-But what's this?

The details that her cards were showing were hard to decipher. There were Fairies and Serpents, which represented their guilds. And there were six dragons with corresponding colors: red, pink, green, yellow—probably Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayers, then orange, and blue.

Who are the other two? Are they allies?

She stared at her card that intrigued her the most, displaying an image of a red star.