Chapter XV

I woke up at 3 in the morning to call him. He didn't answer it quickly.
"What? I'm sleepy."
"Time to drink medicine."
"Okay."
I ended the call. I went down to drink water. I was sitting on the chair when he called me via Skype. I saw him walking down to his kitchen.
"You're terrible." He groaned while massaging his temple. He was wearing his white pajama set. I think it is high quality cotton. He even looks good on it.
His hair is disheveled and unruly. What a very good view early in the morning. 
Stop it! Suri. You're out of your mine.!!!
He got a glass of water and a tablet. I saw him drinking the water in the glass.
"How is your head?"
"Still hurt. But my fever went down already."
"Glad to hear that."
"Do you have good sleep? Please take a rest later."
"Yeah,I would."
"I'm going to work today."
"No. Take a rest."
"I'm fine now."
"Suri! Its early,what are you doing?"
My grandmother appeared from my back. I don't have any chance to turn off the video.
"Who's that,?"she asked me.
" I'd like you to meet Harry. Harry this is my Grandma."
"Good morning,Ma'am."
"Call me grandma,son. Who is Harry?"
"He is the one who took care of the kids."
"What?"
"Yes,grandma. Her kids were already staying in my house."
My grandmother was really surprised.
"Oh holy..you are so handsome that I couldn't stop looking at you." Harry laughed.
"I'm not."
"By the way,what's with you two,too early in the morning to talk with each other."
"I called him grandma."
"And why is that?"
I laughed.
"He's sick."
"Sick? "
"Hmm..we're good friends so I called him."
"Why do you call him?"
"Grandma??! "I whined. I feel I was about to tell her that I care for this man.
My grandmother smiled at me. She winked secretly.
" can't you take care of yourself son?"
"Ehh.."
"Why,Suri,did you do that? You're  still a woman. Don't call him anymore."
"Grandma."
"If you don't have any responsibility to each other,cut the ties. I don't want you to end up together."
"Grandma."
"Harry,focus on your parenting towards the kids. You are a father now. Take care of yourself because this is for your kids."
"Ahh,grandma..I care for him. I have a thing to him but he doesn't know so it's my fault." I said it unknowingly. Before I realized it reaches to their ears ready. Harry looked at me.
"Since you know that my granddaughter has a feeling for you and you can't reciprocate it,then better stay away from her."
I was completely in a mess right now. Why is my grandmother here?
"Stop that. Say good bye to him then go back to sleep,Suri. The night is still long."
"Grandma." I almost cried because I feel embarrassed in front of Harry. Grandma is really unpredictable. Grandma left and I realized he is still connected on the line.
" I'm sorry about that. Bye." I said  hastily and turned off the camera and my phone. I went back to my room.
I stayed for a day in my room. I didn't eat breakfast nor lunch and even this dinner. They keep on knocking on my door but I didn't open it.
"C'mon, Suri,it's not all the time,it's good to keep things hidden. You have to share it to the person concerned." My grandmother told me as I opened her.
"I just feel a little embarrassed knowing that he's a billionaire and he's out of my ideal guy. He's too much. But you let me confess to him all of a sudden."
"No,it's not bad. "
"Grandma,he doesn't like me. Can't you see he's speechless? He doesn't like getting married. I'm not enough for him."
"Love can never be measured how much is your money in the bank,how big is your house,how famous you are. Love can be felt by the heart. And only the heart decides if it is worthy."
"Grandmother, I don't have any face to see him. "
"I did that because I can see how you look at each other. I guess one should tell the truth to set your heart for free. Keeping ones feeling will never do good to you."
"So how can I talk to him after this."
"You don't have to talk to him. You don't have any reason to have a conversation with him."
"But the kids are with him."
"They are not your real child. You are still a staff not a mother,Suri."
"I don't know."
"What do you mean he look at me differently?"
"Don't you never feel the way he looks at you? Suri,that is how a man looks if he is in love to the woman."
"Huh?"
"Yes.  my instinct said so."
"Grandma, you're wrong. "
"Okay,if that's your point. Go down now let's have dinner."
"Okay "

I went down. Everyone is looking at me.
"What happened?" My mom asked me. I hugged her tightly.
My tears began to fall from my eyes.
"I terribly miss them. Especially him then grandma just get on my steering wheel and drive. I confessed to him."
"Who?" They don't know? Oh my gosh,strike two for another embarrassment. I'm 31 but still I'm clueless what's happening.
"Did grandma never tell you anything since this morning?"
All of them nodded.
"I'm happy for you. I thought you can never be happy. You really have a chance to get married." My cousin told me.
"Suri,if it's the billionaire I'm not sure you can live with him " my father said to us.
"Dad,why?"
"I don't want you to suffer at the end. Marrying a billionaire is a stressful one.  Many people look at you ".
" Dad,he's a silent billionaire. "
"Now you are defending him."
My grandmother said. We ate our dinner with all words are related to my one sided love.
I finished eating. I went to the living room and sat on the couch comfortably. Then a loud knock on the door.
I got up to open it.
"Good evening Suri!"
I was really surprised to know who is our visitor.
"You're here?"
I opened the door wide to let him in.
"I'm happy to see you?!"
He smiled.
"Me too. When did you arrive  from Marinduque?" He said.
I lead him to the sofa.
"Please sit down."
"Thank you. This is for you."
"Wow,chocolate."
He nodded his head.
"I just arrived from Switzerland. I have two weeks vacation."