When He Knows The Truth

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO/HoO and the characters. All of them belongs to Rick Riordan.

 -----------------------------------------------------

When Things Become More Confusing

by StarNightShadow

----------------------------

 All the head councelor of each cabin sat around the ping pong table and Percy sat next to Chiron. Mr. D was not in the camp, not that the demigods missed him, and they all listened to Percy recall his memories.

"I-Is there something wrong? Am I missing something?" He asked once he was finished.

Chiron, who was seating in his magical wheelchair, seemed to think about his answer before speaking. "Percy, you are a demiod. You already know this before... but it seems that you have lost your memories." He tried to explain it as simple as he can.

"What? I'm a demigod, like the ones in our Latin class? Half mortal and half god?" Percy's eyebrows furrowed as he thought over Chiron's words.

"Yes, you're father is Poseidon, the Sea God." Grover answered.

Percy suprisingly seemed to believe them. "And you said I lost my memories, how?" He asked.

Chiron sighed, "We also don't know how that happened."

"I do." Nico di Angelo suddenly appeared from inside the Big House.

"Nico!" Will Solace hugged the Son of Hades who looked like he just went on a field trip while fighting monsters. "You've been gone for weeks, I thought you were also gone like Percy." Will worriedly said.

"I'm sorry." Nico said to Will. He faced the other's once again. "I know how Percy lost his memories."

"How?" Hazel asked as Nico sat between her and Will.

Nico took a deep breath to ready himself for the story. "I was the one that brought Percy at the camp entrance."

"Why are you telling this to us, just now?" Jason interrupted.

"Let me finish my story first, okay?" He said and Jason nodded and muttered, "sorry."

"I found him in the underworld, unconscious, near the River Lethe. Bob, I mean Iapetus, was with him and Bob told me that Percy fought with the Oneiroi." Nico told them.

"Oneiroi?" Piper asked.

"They are sons of Nyx; Morpheus, Phobetor and Phantasos, right?" Annabeth recalled them from one of the many books she read.

"Correct." Nico nodded. "After bringing Percy back here at camp, I returned to the Underworld to find out why he was there but unfortunately, Bob was nowhere to be found when I returned." He hang his head low.

"Woah, wait a second." They all looked at Percy who had his hands in a time-out signal. "How does this explain my memories?"

Chiron faced Percy and explained that the River Lethe can erase memories and souls go there to wipe their memories away in order for them to be reincarnated.

"Who's this Bob?" Percy asked after.

"He's a good Titan. He was our friend." Annabeth answered and wiped a tear that trailed down her cheeks. So much for being strong, she thought to herself.

 "So... what happens now?" Travis Stoll asked after a period of silence.

"I am afraid that for now we might have to go on with our lives and help Percy adjust with his new environment." Chiron said and he stood up from his chair. "I will seek help from the gods." He said before entering the Big House.

"How old am I?" Percy asked when they all just stared at each other awkwardly.

"Eighteen." Annabeth answered.

Percy's eyes widened. "I'm eighteen?" He looked amazed and almost everyone rolled their eyes.

They continued to answer his questions and by dinner time, they were pulling pranks on Percy by telling him false stories which he would believe like a small kid.

Annabeth just watched from the sidelines and occasionally answered some questions but she was so lost in her thoughts. She kept on wondering how Percy ended up in the Underworld and she also thought of possible solutions to give him his memory back.

But most of all, she was thinking about her relationship with Percy. He doesn't even remember her unlike last time when she was all he could remember. Now, he had no idea what they have been through and her heart broke just at the reminder of that.

She just want her Seaweed Brain to come back.

------------------------------

And that's all my mind can come up with as of now. I am really sorry. I love you guys. Just PLEASE bear with me. :)