Sneak Peek!!!

"What the HELL is your problem!"

"Me what about you! You're the one,  who kicked me!"

"I prefer the term 'beat your ass'. And that wouldn't have happened if you hadn't tried to 'approach' me!"

"We're going to be married soon, whether either of us like it or not, its already been decided."

"So what I'm supposed to just go along with this absurd plan!"

"Yes! It was our parents desicion, and besides it's not like it would be so bad to marry me now would it."

"You're right, it wouldn't. It would be so horrible that I would rather die!"

"Oh? Is that so?"

Next thing you know Landon has Nat pinned to the wall holding her wrists over her head while his face is inches away from her ear.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing?!"

Her voice was a mere whisper under him.

"I, Landon Forester, swear that you will fall for me before 2 ½ months. And you will beg our parents to push the wedding forward."

"That will never happen. I would never fall for you and I would never 'beg' my parents. They aren't my parents anymore anyway."

"What?"

It seems like everything isn't as it seems. Why doesn't Landon just cancel the wedding? Why does Natalia say that the Wolfes are no longer her parents? Why do these two hate each other so much? And will things really change?

I hope y'all liked the sneak peek! Keep reading to reveal the story's secrets.

*the name of the song is Wasting all these tears by Cassandra Pope