03. Schedule

Liam's POV

Alright darling, I must say you are a real go-getter. Starting your day at 5 am.
I almost didn't want to get up but then I realized that I get to see you, so here I am.

6:30 and we arrive at a nice coffee shop. Of course I wait outside, Watching. But I enjoy seeing you interact.

7:00 and you're at the campus, helping the professors get ready, for extra credit I'm guessing. You're smart, nice, helpful. Really the Complete package.

It's obvious professor Marshall likes you..a little too much. I hope he's not gonna be a real problem for us darling.

8:30 and you're off to the cafe to hang out with friends. This is good, I want to meet your friends. You can really tell a lot about a person from the people they hang out with.

You sit at a table with about 5 other people. 4 girls, a boy and.. the guy from earlier. Your "Boyfriend". Like I said darling, you can do so much better, and I'll show you that.

It's a little obvious that you don't fit in with these people. They're all on their phones while you're here wanting to have an actual conversation.

I wish we could talk. I'd listen to every word you say, darling.

"Hey" I hear suddenly from beside me.

I turn to see my "friend", Justin.

I'm really only friends with him as a cover. People see a mysterious, dark and gloomy guy with no friends and they find him interesting. They want to talk to him.

I don't want people talking to me.

So that's why I'm "friends" with Justin.

"Bro where have you been, you didn't answer your phone. We were supposed to meet up before class" Justin said while putting his bag on his shoulder.

"Sorry. I got caught up and must have forgot." I say trying to not sound annoyed.

Not only do I not want to be friends with Justin, but he's distracting me from you.

"Alright well, I'll see you later " Justin said while walking away.
Finally.

I look back towards the cafe window but sure enough..You were gone.

.........................................................