10. Comfort

Liam's POV

The past couple of days have been amazing, me and Isabella are closer then ever before. I knew as soon as i got rid of Alex our relationship would thrive.

Well its not a relationship yet, she's still "coping" with the loss of Alex. But i say good riddance. She even considers me one of her best friends, i know some people would think that means the friend zone, but it doesn't. It means that shes keeping me close until she forgets about her dead boyfriend. Who i killed. But she doesn't know that, and she doesn't need to know that.

Anyways, her birthday is in 2 weeks. Sabrina, her 'other' best friend asked if i could help her set up a party. I think this is good. I'll be at her birthday party, thats something a boyfriend would do, right? Plan the party.

I can't mess this up. This needs to be a good birthday.

I'm walking the streets around campus when i get a text from Justin asking my to meet him at his dorm.

I make it there in about 5 minutes. I knock on the door. He opens it about 2 minutes later. He looks a mess, like he hasn't slept in a day. I give him a questioned look.

"..uh. Come in." He says quickly while he opens the door wider.

I sit down on his couch and ask "what do you wan-" but he cuts me off quickly.

"I know you killed alex."