16. Frame job

Liam's POV

So skip a few days. Me and Isabella are closer then ever. I really feel like this is starting to go somewhere. Nate is still trying to flirt with her, i don't know what i'm going to do about him. Oh and the cop that said he got "bad vibes" from me is now following me around every time i go out. Luckily i already killed everybody that i needed to kill.

I'm pretty sure he can get in trouble for following me around but i don't want to turn him in and look suspicious. Plus. I already have everything i need at home to do my "master plan"

Ive decided to knock out 2 birds with 1 stone. Get rid of nate, and the cop thats been following me. So basically. I'm gonna use my amazing hacking skills that i picked up Last year and make a bunch of fake texts from nate to justin, Nate is going to say that was wants to "kill" justin in the texts. And boom. I frame nate for the murder and the cop leaves me alone.

After about 3 hours of work i finished it. Right about now there should be texts on Nate's phone where he talked to justin and "said" all the bad stuff. Now i have to call the police and make an anonymous tip. Luckily i bought an untraceable phone last year.. don't ask.

I called the department and made the accusation. Something along the lines of "yeah um. I dont know if this will help, but i noticed that nate had a lot of hatred toward justin, like I remember justin saying that he threatened him a while ago" of course i changed by voice up so nobody would know it was me.

And boom. Everything should be fixed. We are 2 steps closer to being together.