09. Acting

Liam's POV

The police took only a few minutes to get here, i had to put my fake face back on, i really just want to get this over with.

Firefighters went down the cliff to see if alex was alive, while the police went and closed off the area. When i was questioned on what happened i kept my story the same as the 911 call.

I walked to the car to get my phone, i heard Alex loose his balance. I was too far away and by the time i could react he was already going over the cliff.

The police seemed to buy my story and the let me go home to "process" they said they would keep me updated.

I decided instead i should be a kind guy and tell bella what happened, i'll get to be with her, comfort her.

On my way to her apartment i got an email, it was the department informing me that Alex was pronounced dead.

Perfect.

I walked to her apartment building and knocked on her door.

She opened and smiled when she saw it was me, i wanted to return a smile but i couldn't, that would be weird i'm about to tell her that her boyfriend is dead.

She gave me a questioning look as she read my mood.

"Bella i'm so sorry... Alex, he.. he's dead, bella i'm sorry" i said in a sad voice, all this acting is annoying. Why can't we just be together already.

"What..?" She laughed for a quick second, then she saw that i wasnt laughing at she turned serious.

"What?!?" She said in a shocked quiet voice.

And in a blink of an eye she broke down into tears right in front of me.