15. Bad side

Liam's POV.

The days were boring. The cops decided it would be a good idea to interrogate every single person that was at the party, so basically the whole campus. You weren't allowed to leave the school grounds until the interviews were over.

It took about a day after the questioning started for them to finally get to me. I wasn't scared or nervous. I knew they would never get any evidence so i just wanted to get this over with.

"Can you explain what this is?" I said to the officer.

"I'm sorry?" They said.

"Its just that how are these 1 on 1 interviews with the whole campus gonna so solve anything?" I said.

"We'll asking people when they last saw justin and if they saw anything suspicious is going to help a lot." The officer said.

I eventually nodded.

They asked a few questions, i answered making sure my story added up.

"Whens the last time you saw justin?" he said.

"Last time i saw him? Last time i saw him he was laying in a pool of his own blood!" I say making sure to seem upset. I sat back in the chair.

The officer leaned back. And looked me over.

"We can do this another time." The officer said.

I just sat there then nodded.

The officer stood up and opened the door for me. Just like that i was out of the interview. But i hadn't exited the building when i heard an officer say.

"I dont know, i'm getting bad vibes from him."

Maybe this wont be as easy as i thought.