3

Cold. It was cold. I'm lying on something soft, I think it's a bed, but it's not mine.I was afraid to open my eyes because I remember exactly what happened before.Where am I ?

I gathered my courage and slowly opened my eyes when I finally realized that I was in a bedroom.  It was a very big bedroom in a black and gold design.  "Did they actually take me with them?"

I sit up and let my legs dangle down on the edge of the bed and that's where it hit me."This is the first time I've left home with men I don't know who shot Seojun..."  the moment I realized this, my tears started to run down my face uncontrollably.  "But...I didn't want to be here... I didn't want to agree with him... why did I have to pass out at that very moment?" I sobbed.  I never intended to agree, I was afraid of them.  "What should I do now?"

I knew I couldn't stay here.  These are dangerous people.  I had to get out of here, so I got up and quietly opened the bedroom door.  I crept down the hallway, holding my breath at every door I passed, until I found a staircase and went down.  This Mansion was huge.  I took one step and tried to avoid any noise.  I don't know how long I crept through this Mansion because it took me a long time to find the exit.  And just as I pushed down the door handle and noticed that the door was locked, I heard a voice behind me.  "What do you think you're doing?"

Shocked, I turned around in panic and looked into a man's eyes.  He had black fluffy hair whose strands partially covered his eyes.  He was tall and very manly in stature.  "Where am I ?" I asked uncertainly as I noticed how he looked at me from top to bottom.

"You're at home with us," he said monotonously.  "I don't want to be here, I want to go home, please, I don't know you at all," I said desperately and turned again to the door to open it in vain.

"That's right, you don't know us.  I am Taehyung and to be honest I don't know why you are here.  It was merely an order from Jungkook."

Jungkook.  It was him.  He's the one who spoke to me last before I passed out.  He's the one who offered me this opportunity to come with him.

"If you want to talk to him, I can take you to him," Taehyung said and looked at me expectantly.  With a nod I signaled that I agreed so he turned around and left.  "Follow me."

We walked along several corridors and floors, keeping a large distance from Taehyung.  I just felt uneasy.  I'm sure he was carrying a gun.  We finally arrived at a big black door marked "Jeon".

Taehyung turned to me.  "Little tip, Jungkook can be very temperamental so try not to provoke him or upset him because he is not very gracious. If you want to stay alive, listen to me."  I widened my eyes.  "But-

But before I could even talk any further, Taehyung knocked on the door, opened it and pushed me in and closed it afterwards.

A few meters in front of me, I saw a big desk where someone was sitting.  There I recognized him.  Yes it was Jungkook.  I didn't know what he was doing.  He was staring at a piece of paper and probably he was reading it.  I didn't know if he had noticed my presence or if he was just ignoring me.  I didn't want to do anything wrong.

Slowly I walked a few steps towards his desk until I was standing right in front of it and waited tense for him to say something or at least look at me.

I stood in the air for a few minutes, still waiting.  But when he still didn't say anything I decided to say something.  I said, "J-Jungkook?" nervously but tried to be as confident as I could.  At that moment he raised his head and looked at me.  I held my breath.  He had such a strong aura that I didn't know exactly what to do.

"It looks like you're awake.Is there a reason you're interrupting my work?"

I swallowed.His tone was cold.  Not interested.

"I want to go back home."

Visibly uninterested, he looked at the piece of paper again and paid me little attention.

"You can't go home."

"But why ?"

"Because I said so."

"But that's not a reason-

Suddenly he slammed the paper in his hand on the desk and looked at me angry, which made me flinch.

"If I say it's not possible, then you have to keep your mouth shut and not ask me again! Now stop annoying  me before I put a bullet through your head."

He scared me.  So scared that I was about to burst into tears.  But I wanted to answer so I gathered all my courage.

"You bring me here and keep me here and don't even have the decency to explain? I don't know who you are and why I am here, but I deserve an explanation !"
I yelled at him and cried tears. 

My heart almost jumped out of my chest as He stood up from His chair and came towards me, pressing me against the wall and holding a gun against my head.  He was so close that I could feel his breath on my skin.  My whole body was shaking.

"You want answers?! I'm Jeon Jungkook, the leader of the world famous Bangtan Gang!  I'm a killer, we all are, and if you don't shut your mouth I'll put 10 bullets in your little skull and you'll bathe in your own puddle of blood! Now fucking-
„Hey jungkook what Are you doing ?!" I suddenly heard another voice as jungkook was pulled away from me. 

It was Taehyung who held Junkook back and took the gun out of his hand. „She is scared, don't overreact !" He spoke to him.  Jungkook didn't even take his eyes off me. He left the room and slammed the door behind him.

"I told you not to make him angry," Taehyung sighed as he came towards me, watching my chest rise and fall.

I couldn't talk. Not a single word.  Instead, I followed Taehyung.  He brought me back to the bedroom."Calm down, I'll explain you everything in detail later."

But before Taehyung could leave the bedroom, I held his sleeve tightly so he turned to me in surprise.  I hardly dared to speak because I was afraid Jungkook might hear. "Taehyung...is jungkook going to hurt me ?" I asked him anxiously.  I was still sobbing and was so afraid that Jungkook would come back and continue what he was doing before. 

Y/N I can't promise you anything, he is the leader."