2

"Miss, your father told me that you have some shopping to do .The car is ready."

Once a month, I go downtown with one of the bodyguards to buy clothes and other things I need.

My bodyguards name is Seojun, he has been accompanying me everywhere for several years and is actually only 4 years older than me. He is the right hand of my father. I have no special relationship with him. I don't like him but I don't hate him either . I just don't trust him. He only does what he is paid for.

He opened the Car door so I can get in and after 20 minutes the car stopped and we got out in front of a fancy store. We were in the middle of October and the temperatures were falling so I needed new warm clothes because the old ones didn't fit me anymore. I think the only advantage of living in such a family is that you have unlimited access to money.

I entered the shop while seojun stood in front of the entrance and didn't come in. Instead, he watched out for anyone who might enter the shop - it's always about my safety as if I was in constant danger.

It took me an hour of trying on different things until I finally leaved the dressing room with the things I wanted to buy. But just as I was walking to the checkout, Seojun rushed in in panic and pulled me by my wrist.He was tensed. ,,Hey, what's going on?" I asked angrily as I freed myself from his grip. I don't like it when he touches me.

,,We have to get out of here right now, Y/N Don't ask any questions and come with me."

"Why ?What's going on?" I asked again - this time louder . But before he could answer me the door of the shop opened and seven men came in. "Fuck...I have to get you out of here bef-

But before he could even finish speaking I interrupted him. "What's going on here?! I want an explanation!!Once a month I'm allowed to leave this fucking prison and now you want to drive me home without giving me a reason?!" I yelled at him, so that everyone paid attention to us. Instead of telling me the reason, I suddenly felt pain on my right cheek. He really slapped me.

„Shut up and come with me!" he yelled whisperingly and pulled me towards the exit but we were stopped. One of the seven men suddenly grabbed Seojun's arm as he walked by and turned seojun toward him. "Is there a problem here or why are you slapping a woman?" he asked seriously and pierced Seojun with a sharp look.

I saw Seojun getting nervous.
„N-no there is no problem. We have to go-
,,Oh I think there is a problem" the man said again. He was about the same height as Seojun, with black hair and sparkling eyes. He looked incredible - he was probably about my age.

"Miss, is this man bothering you?" He turned to me and slowly came towards me when Seojun suddenly pulled me behind him and from nowhere a gun was pointed at the man.I cried out in panic when I saw the gun in his hand. I had never been so close to a gun before and didn't know that Seojun had one with him all the time. "Don't touch her! I know exactly who you are!Leave us alone so we all can go our own way peacefully!" he yelled in panic and loaded the gun.

My knees started to shake.I didn't know what was happening.

"Seojun, put the gun down the man hasn't done anything." But he didn't listen to me.

The man who tried to help me giggled slightly.
"So you know who we are?" he asked amusedly and looked at Seojun. He stood right in front of his gun, with the gun touching his chest. "Yes, I know who you are." Seojun reaffirmed as the man in front of him smirked. "Then why do you have the courage to point a gun at me? Why don't you run?" he asked, looking at him. His gaze became serious all of a sudden. I didn't understand how he knew him and what kind of man was standing in front of him but I didn't have a good feeling. I didn't want anyone to get shot, so I gathered all my courage and stood between the gun and the man."Seojun, you can't shoot him, he just wanted to help me, please!" I begged him with tears. I was afraid he would shoot - at me.But Seojun didn't stop, the gun was still pointed at me.

"Y/N He's not the type of person you think he is ! Trust me when I tell you he is dangerous!"

I thought about it for a moment. "Seojun please, I don't know what you're talking about but he hasn't done anything wrong. Please, he only wanted to help me... no one deserves to die!"
,,If you continue to protect him, I have no choice but to shoot you and him." I suddenly widened my eyes when I saw him put his finger against the trigger. Then I heard a shot. I squeezed my eyes together and waited for the bullet to hit me, but instead, Seojun fell to the ground in front of me and I noticed the blood flowing across the floor. I screamed and looked at all the blood in panic and started to hyperventilate.

I couldn't realize which of the men had shot or where they had shoot Seojun but I just couldn't look at the blood. Soon after that I heard sirens ringing. It was the police.

The Seven Men gathered around Seojun. "I think we should go," one of them said and put his gun back in his pocket. He hat blond hair and was the shortest out of the group. At that moment, I realized that he was the one who shoot at Seojun so I took a step back when I suddenly feel something hard behind me and turned around.

I looked into the eyes of the man with the black hair who wanted to help me. His look amazed but also scared me at the same time.

,,I am Jungkook. I heard what you said earlier. If you want to break out of your so-called "prison" come with me. I owe you one I guess," he spoke reassuringly to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

I don't know him. I don't know who he was or how Seojun knew him. All I knew is that his group had just shot Seojun. Who would go with these people? But before I could even give an answer my body gave in.

„Looks like you're coming with us princess."