10

,,Jungkook what is this meeting about? It's 4 in the morning!" Jimin complains as he opens the door and lies down on the sofa.

„Shut up. The situation is serious." the usually cheerful Hobi looked at him. I have never seen him as serious as he was today.

After a few minutes passed, the rest gathered in the living room. Everyone was still in their pajamas and tiredly took a seat on the sofa.

Jungkook who was standing now to explain his plan looked over at me and gave me a smile. I was wrapped in a big blanket because It was cold and could hardly stand on my feet because I was so tired, so I plopped down on the floor to listen from there.

„Now tell me what's going on, I want to go back to sleep."
Yoongi, who was already half asleep, said.

„I'm sorry Hyung, but there will be no sleeping today. So some of you already know the plan in part and for the rest I'll make it clear now. Since we know that we are now in a war, it is important that we develop a strategy to attack the enemy - in this case Y/N Mafia Clan. It will probably take a few weeks before we have a fully developed plan - we are still missing too much information. So we have to retreat for now to protect ourselves and plan everything."

"You want to go to the Mansion in the forest, right?" Jimin notes, running his hand through his hair.

"That's right. We'll leave tonight. But not together but staggered. Namjoon and Yoongi, you will have to leave right away. Your task is to prepare everything on site. Make sure the Mansion is Safe. While Tae and I take care of the rest of the business here - Jimin, Hobi and Y/N will leave exactly 1 hour after Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung. The trip will take about 3 hours. If there are no questions, the first team should leave."

Namjoon and Yoongi understood and immediately prepared to leave. While we were sitting in the living room for a moment, they said goodbye and left the house.

,,I think we should pack up our things," Jimin said and got up to go back to his room, whereupon Hobi and Tae also disappeared.

I was still unsure of the plan. I trusted Jungkook, but even he could not give me 100% assurances that there would be no problems. Absorbed in my thoughts, I didn't notice how Jungkook knelt down to me and held out his hand.

,,Don't fall asleep. You have to pack now. You can sleep in the car later." he whispered to me and pulled me up.
I followed him into the bedroom where two suitcases already stood wide open to be loaded.

There was a silence between us. It was not unpleasant - but also not pleasant . It was rather tense. ,,You don't have to worry. Everything will be fine," he suddenly said as if he could read my mind and took a sweater from the closet.
"I trust you."
___

,,Have you loaded everything into the car?" Hobi asked one last time before closing the trunk. ,,Yes, Hyung, let's go it's going to be dark soon."

While Hobi and Jimin got into the car and Tae was still in the house, I wanted to take the opportunity to apologize to Jungkook. It was wrong to doubt him like that yesterday.

,,Jungkook I wa-"
But again, as if I were an open book, he answered me.

,,It's all right. I can understand you. I would probably think the same as you. This is all still new to you. I know you trust me - that's the only thing that counts Y/N." he said and pulled me by my waist to give me a kiss on my forehead.

,,Now go. I will come soon I promise." Not only his actions but also his words made me blush which is why I quickly got into the car.

Jungkook PoV
I stood on the street and stared after the car until I couldn't see it anymore. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice how a car stopped next to me until it honked. "Get in the car. We don't have much time." Taehyung called from the car as I walked to the driver's side and got in.

We were on our way to our weapons depot. Simple weapons are not enough for this war.

,,Hyung, do you have any ideas about how to proceed?" I asked him. After all, he was my closest ally - my right hand.

,,I have an idea, but not a whole plan. We can discuss that later...what I actually wanted to discuss with you was about
Y/N."

Astonished, I looked over at him. His eyes on the road.

"I don't quite understand Hyung."

"I'm wondering about your relationship with Y/N. You've changed quite a bit since she came. I'm pretty sure she's the reason. Is there something going on between you two?"
I was frozen. I didn't know what to answer at that moment. It was so strange to hear this question from his mouth.
,,I don't want to open up old stories, but since Jisoo left you 2 years ago, you've been-"

,,She didn't leave me, she Betrayed me!" I shouted at him. I can't talk about her. Not now.

,,I know. I just mean that ever since Jisoo left, you haven't been the same, but ever since Y/N came, I feel like you're getting back to your old self. The way you two treat each other reminds me a lot of your relationship with Jisoo."

"She's not like Jisoo! She will never be like her...She is different. I know what you are getting at. But I can't answer that question for you. I don't know. I feel so connected to her. She understands me and I understand her. I feel like I have to be with her all the time to protect her. It's like an instinct that binds me to her. I don't know if I love her. My past is holding me back I think...I have to give myself some time and figure out what I feel."

"Jungkook I-"

But before he could say another word his phone rang. When I saw Jimin's name on the screen, a bad feeling enveloped me. The plan was clear-why else would he call?

,,Jimin?...what??! Where Are You Right Now?! We're on our way! Hang in there!"
Adrenaline rushed through my body.

"Hyung, what's going on?!"
"A car is chasing the three of them. They are under fire. We have to get there as soon as possible," he explained. I could hear the panic in his voice. By the time we get there, it could be too late. My thoughts were only of her.

——-
,,Jimin, drive faster!" I yelled in panic as another bullet hit the car. "Try to distract them. We have to drive back the road we came to meet Tae and Jungkook faster!" Hobi said, and Jimin made a big turn to go back the way we came.
The only thing I thought at that moment was that we were all going to die. Hobi kept trying to hit someone out the window with his gun, but it was no use.

Instead they chased us for an exact half hour, shooting and trying to ram the car when suddenly they hit a tire.
,,OH SHIT!!!" screamed Jimin when he realized that he was no longer in control of the car.

"Jimin brake!" Was the only thing I shouted
when the car began to spin and left the roadway...