5

This chapter Is really long so please leave a comment if you liked it❤️
-

Jungkook and I both went to the kitchen where 6 people were already sitting at the table and having breakfast. When we entered the room all eyes were on us.

Jungkook announced :  "Boys, this is Y/N, our new member of Bangatn" as everyone looked at me in shock , Taehyung was the first to stand up and embrace me. "I told you everything would be fine, Y/N." he whispered in my ear. Taehyung and I immediately got along very well. After all, he showed us yesterday how nice and helpful he can be.

"You already know Taehyung. This little man here is Jimin."

"Jungkook stop embarrassing me. I may be small but I'm the most handsome," Jimin defended himself and I laughed. But to be honest, all of them looked very good. „These are Namjoon and Yoongi, who used to be part of another mafia group and are usually planning all the missions. Hobi is our technical expert and Jin is the old rice bag in the family."

„You may be the leader and the youngest of the group but I'd rather show respect for the older members of the group if I were you, otherwise you'll be cooking for yourself from now on," Jin said, pointing his finger at jungkook, which made jungkook laugh.

"How old are you jungkook?" I asked in surprise.
"22," he replied.
"And you?"
I said "20" and sat down at the table. During my conversation with Jungkook I still felt this distant coldness. As if he didn't care.

We all got to know each other better and I just couldn't believe that I ended up in a mafia, because everyone seemed so normal and carefree.
"By the way Y/N needs new clothes. I still have some things to do today. Someone would have to drive and accompany you," explained jungkook and looked at the members expectantly.
"Me and Hobi wanted to go to the city anyway. You can come with us Y/N," Taehyung said and smiled at me, which I replied.

After we had finished eating I wanted to go upstairs to borrow a jacket from Jungkook. When I had chosen one I looked at myself in the mirror. It was cold outside but I had no choice but to go out in this t-shirt dress. Suddenly the door opened and Jungkook came in. „Taehyung Hyung and Hobi Hyung are waiting downstairs," he said and walked past me and took a suit from his closet.

"Jungkook I wanted to ask you something," he turned to me and waited for my question.
"I don't have any money . How can I...-
"You don't have to pay anything. We'll pay for everything."
"But I can't accept that," I said, and I was very uncomfortable talking about it. I didn't want to take advantage of anyone.

"We are a family from now on. What belongs to us belongs to you, too," he smiled at me and walked past me in his suit and closed the bathroom door behind him.
-
,,where are we going?"
I asked Taehyung excitedly as he opened the front door and we go to the car. There were exactly 7 extremely valuable cars. "You'll find out soon enough." he winked at me as Hobi opened the car door and entered.

"Is this your car Hobi?" I asked him and looked inside. It was very valuable.

"Yes, we all have our own car. It's like a gift for joining the family," I listened to him fascinated.
"Soon you'll be able to choose a car too," Tae added.
After a short drive we finally arrived at a store. It was very large and contained only the most expensive brands.
"There's an event tonight. You want to come along, right? So you should also pick out some clothes," Hobi explained.
"We are upstairs in the men's department. Just call us if you have a problem," they both said goodbye and left me alone.