4

Taehyung left the bedroom . So it is always possible that Jungkook kills me because he is the leader ? - very reassuring.

I decided to distract myself and went to bed to watch some TV. I don't remember how long I watched this movie, because at some point I fell asleep and woke up because someone came into the room. I slowly opened my eyes to see that Jungkook came in. He noticed me looking at him with tired eyes. "Go back to sleep, I didn't want to disturb you," he said softly as he passed me. The next thing I heard was the sound of water. He was probably in the bathroom taking a shower. I didn't understand why here but that didn't interest me because after a short time I fell asleep again. I needed that sleep now.
-

The day began. I slowly woke up and could feel the sun shining on me through the large windows, but I didn't want to get up. I was still tired - exhausted from everything that happened yesterday until I suddenly noticed something. It was something warm. Something big and warm that lays next to me and I clung to it. And as I slowly opened my eyes to see what it was, I looked into his eyes. I jumped up and let a little scream escape my mouth. "What are you doing here?!" I screamed in panic and jumped off the bed. Tired, he rubbed his eyes and stretched before answering me. "Good morning to you too, Y/N"

Perplexed I looked at him. He was so calm and seemed like the most relaxed person in the world. Very different from yesterday when he almost killed me. I watched him from top to bottom. Blue boxer shorts - grey shirt. He seemed like a normal young man my age, except that he is the leader of a mafia gang.

"I don't want to rush you, but waking up next to a man you don't know is a very uncomfortable situation for a woman, so please explain why you're here." I tried to be as polite as I could .I didn't want him to freak out like yesterday again.

A smirk formed on his face. "Are you so afraid of me that you are trying to be as polite as possible?" he asked provocatively.

"No, I just-

"This is my room. You woke up in my bed and not me in yours," he explained yawning and got up from the bed.

"Your room? Does that mean I'm sleeping with you from now on?" I asked uncertainly, whereupon he nodded.

"After all, someone has to make sure you don't do anything stupid at night. After all we don't know you," he said and opened the door to the bathroom. I went after him.

I watched him washing his face and brushing his teeth as he suddenly looked into my eyes through the mirror. "You want to watch me take a shower?" I blushed. "N-no! I just wanted to talk to you."

He raised one eyebrow. "About what?" I swallowed briefly. I didn't want the subject to escalate like it did yesterday.
"Since you said I had no choice but to stay here, I wanted to know exactly my role in this whole thing. I can't spend the rest of my life sleeping in your room doing nothing. And I still have so many questions I want to ask you. We live together from now on, so maybe it would be better if you explained this to me." I tried to sound as confident as I could.

He looked at me and for a second I thought he was going to put a gun to my head again but instead he leaned against the wall.
"Before we get to that part, you should know that I didn't bring you here because I was going to kidnap you. There's a reason for everything. Come to my office after you're done getting ready, and we'll talk about it. But first, I think we should all take a shower.

I looked down at myself. I was still wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. "I don't have any clothes here," I said embarrassingly, looking down at the floor. "You can wear something of mine. We can go and buy you something later. I'll go shower somewhere else. Hurry up and don't be late." So he left the room.