ch. 9

Izuku

  I walk behind aizawa down the hallway before he stopped in front of a dark wooden door.

  "This will be your room. Toshi's room is next door but right now he's in the dorm rooms." Aizawa tells me while opening the door to my new room. As he walks in I follow after him and look around curiously. It has off white walls, a dark wooden dresser, a aromatherapy thing and a music player on the dresser, a nightstand, a queen size bed, a side table and on the side table was something I didn't recognize.

  "Um, aizawa sensei what is that?" I asked pointing to the thing on the side table.

  "We're not in school izuku you can call me Aizawa, shota, or dad and as for that it's a noise monitor. The walls are soundproofed for obvious reasons. We also know you might have some trouble sleeping if you wake up scared or panicked we want to be able to help you. This way if you need us but can't get to us we can come to you. And don't feel ashamed we did the same with Toshi when he first stayed with us. It's just until you can sleep through the night then we will remove it." Aizawa explain to me in a soft calming tone that I didn't know he had until all of this happened.
  I understood why and understood the need for it but it was still weird and I guess I will just have to get used to it.

  "I understand, and thank you for everything I know this is a lot and I'm sorry. I'm taking up your time and I know you have a lot to do. Between teaching and being a pro hero takes a lot of time and you probably don't get a lot of sleep with trying to find time with Yamada and Toshi." I mumble as I'm looking at my feet trying not to cry again. I don't know if I can cry right now because of how much I have been but my chest hurts and my eyesight is blurry.

  I always cause him problems that's why on the problem child I know he doesn't mean it in a bad way but it hurts knowing it's true. I feel something no someone wrapping their arms around me not in a gentle but firm hug. I lean into the hug resting my head on his chest as I shake from the sobs. I can't help it I feel so weak with him holding me but I also don't want him to let go. After a few minutes I'm calming down while listening to his heartbeat it's relaxing. He hugs me for a while longer before pulling away and making me look at him.

  "You're not wasting mine nor zashi's time we want to help you. You deserve to be and feel safe and loved. You have nothing to feel sorry about you didn't do anything wrong. You can always talk to me or zashi if something is bothering you we will always be here for you. We want to help if you'll let us." He tells me.

  I want to believe him but I just found out he's my biological dad and he has been absent my whole life. I know he didn't know about me but it still hurts and knowing he has a son already I don't want to make Toshi feel like I'm intruding. I'm just a waste of space. I don't want to exist anymore but I can't give up people need help and that's what I'm going to do, save everyone. I just need to pull myself together somehow. Force these last few days into a small box and shove it to the back of my mind. I sighed then shook my head to shake those thoughts out that's a problem for tomorrow.

Aizawa

  I look at my phone and see it's starting to get late. I lead izuku over to the dresser and open it showing him his clothes that my amazing husband grabbed from his dorm room. After showing him where the bathroom was so he could change I turned on the night light, aromatherapy, sleep music and the noise monitor. He came out a few minutes later but looked really scared

  "are you okay? what's the matter? Izuku can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask him.

  "Iiii I don't lll like the dark. Hh he always hh hh hurt me more at night. Please don't leave please, don't let him get me." He begs me in a small choked up voice as he's hugging himself and slowly swaying side to side.