josh, Jennifer

when anya let the interview guy in i wasn't expecting it to be josh. so when anya and him walked in to my studio i was like oh shit. so we did the interview. once he had finished writing everything down i said to him and anya do you guys wanna go get a drink or some shit. we ended up going to a bar near the studio. josh got his normal whiskey like what he brought to prom 2 years ago. we get a small table at the back of the bar and we bring our drinks over there we're all talking about what we've been up to for the last 2 years. course he already know's what I've  been up to and i know about his wattpad writing career where he defiantly made a huge book i knew he wrote that about me if anya wasn't sat next to us i reckon we'd be talking about that. the fact that 20 minutes later anya has passed out drunk next to us. the first thing he says is so dancing in the dark was that about me. i burst out laughing and then admit yeah it was. he starts to laugh. i cut him off and say so was teenage love story about me. i see him have a oh shit moment in his head. he laughs and says ah so you read that. its my turn to laugh and i nod my head. he goes red faced and i laugh again. i tell him its fine. we now both know that the two of us had feeling for each other back then. anya by this point has fallen out her seat we both lift her up and put her in the backseat of josh's car and we drive her back to her apartment we walk her upstairs and lay her on the bed. we then leave locking the door behind us. he then drives me back to the studio because i live on the floor above. i pull him inside by the same old Levis denim jacket that he had when we where teenagers. i plant a kiss on his lip and then i laugh and say I've been waiting 2 years to do that. he laughs and says hes been waiting two years for that and then he pulls me closer and he kisses me. i push him onto the bed and i pull off his jacket he pulling off my shirt.

i wake up the next morning fully nude with sunlight in my eyes i roll over and feel someone next to me then i remember me and josh where here last night he turns in the bed and looks in to my eyes. i laugh and say well that was unexpected. he then laughs and says you have a debut album to finish. i laugh and get up grabbing my underwear off the floor and pulling on a shirt and going to the kitchen he follows pulling on his underwear and a pair of trousers. i then yell to him from the kitchen that we should do this again tonight he laughs and says hes gotta go in to the office to day to send his report to his editor before he leave his job in a few weeks to move to LA to work on novel writing. i hand him a piece of toast and he sits down across from me. there's then a buzzing from the door i push him into the bathroom and go and open the door. anya walks in and she asks me what happened last night.