Ephemeral | 10

C h a e y o u n g

It's been a week after our little date in Busan. Everything was going well too.

He's still sleeping in my room, on my bed, specifically. We act like a real couple and I think I should just enjoy it while it lasts.

"I'm going out." I told Ryujin who was watching in my living room as always. She just gave me a thumbs up without looking.

She was too chill even though they have an upcoming comeback next week. How could she even do that?

As soon as I got in my car, I dialed Jimin's number. I just don't want to surprise him by appearing in their practice without his notice.

In just three rings, he already picked up.

"You called."

"Yeah. I'm just going to ask if I'm allowed to watch you during practice?"

I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"Of course. I'll get motivated if you're here too."

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. He really knows how to make my heart beat fast.

"You really love teasing me, huh?"

"I love you." This time, I couldn't stop myself from smiling anymore. Good thing no one's around to see my red face.

"Such a player. See you later." I did not let him answer and ended the phone call.

After I ended it, I bit my finger and honked the horns. I don't care if my neighbor hears it.

I just couldn't contain myself anymore.

I wasn't done expressing myself when I received a text from him.

from: handsome dwarf

You didn't answer me earlier. I love you. Take care.

I giggled. I know that he's not serious about it, but I usually forget that he's just playing along.

Sighing, I revved the engine and dashed off.

j i m i n

I can't help but to smile at my text. I'm such a sweet handsome.

It's our break time so I got a chance to answer her call immediately. And I can't wait to see her watching us later.

"You look so in love." Jin hyung commented as he opened his sparkling water.

Smiling, I shook my head and got mine.

"You're starting to like her." Yoongi hyung interfered and sat beside me.

"You think so?" I kidded. He just chuckled and shook his head.

He didn't talked to me for three days after our little fight. But he explained that he just couldn't handle the fact that I got married in a snap.