Ephemeral | 35.2

c h a e y o u n g

"You may now state your vows."

Just then, the priest turned the mic towards them and smiled at Jimin who took it as a signal to start.

"I don't know what I did in my past life, but I'm the most thankful guy on earth for having you and Seon in my life." With that, he took the rings and held Chaeyoung's hand.

He started to insert the rings as he said his vows. "I, Park Jimin, take you, Park Chaeyoung, as my lawfully dreaded wife. I promise to be with you in good times and in bad, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, no matter how hard things may get, I will always be here, loving you at all times."

It was now Chaeyoung's turn, so she took the rings from Namjoon's little replica and stated.

"I, Park Chaeyoung, take you, Park Jimin, as my lawfully dreaded husband. I promise to be with you in good times and in bad, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, no matter how difficult it would get for me to raise you together with our children, I will always love you with all my heart, without asking for anything in return, I'd be here for you, always and forever."

The priest chuckled and excitingly said. "I now renounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Everyone shouted with joy as the newly wedded couple kissed, not for the first time.

Seon, who was carried by J-hope throughout the ceremony, clapped with joy and shouted. "Eomma!"

Everyone from their area awed as the little boy looked at his parents with adoration in his eyes.
"Now, for the picture taking, families of the bride and groom, please step forward." The photographer said.

I, who was still in cloud nine, just smiled widely and felt the moment.

Who would've thought Jimin and I would totally end up together, getting married in this fancy hotel with our loved ones cheering for us?

"Hana, dul, set!" The camera flashed and next thing I knew, Seon was now on our way to us with his uncle Hobi who was his patient guardian all throughout the ceremony.

"Wait, we forgot our grandson!" Eomma said which made everyone laugh.

We were just too preoccupied that we forgot Seon for the family picture.

Hoseok oppa gave Seon to Jimin's brother, then to Jimin who was smiling widely at our son. I bit my lip. I'd never get tired of this view.

"Eomma!" Seon said which caught my attention. He never said that before, which shocked me a bit. Could this day get any more better?

"That's right, Seon-ah! Eomma." I said and adored my son until the photographer took my attention for another set of pictures.

After five shots or more, it was now our friends' turn, which is what I think everyone who was watching from the live telecast was waiting for.

Our friendship and closeness weren't that exposed to the public, and I think that seeing us all together would put an end to all wrecking both sides because of our achievements before.

Jennie stood beside me, then there's Taehyung who was beside her already.

He already knew about Jennie's pregnancy, and he's just the most overprotective nampyeon Jennie could ever have.

If Tae was strict before, just imagine him getting 10x stricter and more serious. Hot, but too much.

Next to Taehyung was Jisoo and Lisa, then Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok stayed on the other side.

"Hana, dul, set!"

After a few more shots, it was finally time to go eat, so we both decided to go get changed now.

Seon was with us, and we looked the ideal family from afar. I took a deep breath as we stepped inside the waiting room. This is it.

"Wait, I'll just go get changed first." I said which he agreed upon to, so I hurriedly went to the dressing room and changed into my flowy, rose pink dress and let my hair down, which was up in a low bun earlier.

Once I got out, I was already holding the box in my hand. This isn't much, but I wish it could make his day 10 times better.

He knows that I didn't prepared anything since we agreed not to give something to each other anymore, but I, of course, have planned it ever since I found out about this little angel inside me.

When I was approaching them, he immediately saw the box so his brows furrowed out of curiosity.

It was a small brown box tied with a pink, silk ribbon.

He put down Seon on the sofa and asked. "What's that?" I smiled and gave it to him nervously. I hope he'd like it!

"Open it." I ordered which he immediately obeyed and stripped the ribbon out of it.

The first thing he saw were the light pink and light blue crepe papers, which added to his curiosity.

After a few seconds, he already found what's inside which obviously shocked him. I smiled as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Happy wedding day, my love!"

He smiled widely and jumped out of joy to embrace me. "I'm gonna be a father again!" He shouted, causing my heart to melt.

He likes it so much! No, scratch that. He loves it!

After our hug, he turned to our Seon who was curiously looking at us, then eventually smiled, showing his gums after he saw us looking at him.

My son's just too adorable! He took so much after his father uwu.

Jimin carried Seon and excitingly uttered. "Uri Seon-ah is going to be a hyung now!"

As if he really understood it, his smile went brighter as he jumped up and down in his father's arms and started to utter some words.

"You're happy to be a hyung Seon-ah?" I asked which hyped him even more.

I smiled and looked at Jimin who was looking at me the whole time. "I'm the luckiest person in the world."

With that, he stole a kiss from me, which I would cherish my whole life.