Ephemeral | 12

c h a e y o u n g

I woke up, feeling a little bit dizzy. Looking around, I saw Jimin peacefully sleeping beside me while hugging Chimmy.

Smiling, I took out my phone and took shots of my husband. How can he look cute and hot at the same time? The duality.

After a few more shots, I kept my phone and looked around again.

Taehyung and Jungkook were the only ones awake while the others were also sleeping peacefully. Since the two are just across us, I decided to call Taehyung.

"Yah! Do you have some food there?" I asked.

I do have my own but I don't feel like eating sweets. I want chips and hopefully, Taehyung brought some.

Tae just nodded and threw a bag of Clover at me. I just smiled and thanked him as I laid back again and set a new movie.

We only have three hours left so better enjoy the flight.

"Aigoo. My back hurts." Jin oppa said once we got inside the VIP gate.

I found out that this gate has a direct path towards the road which is perfect. Media wouldn't be able to see me with them.

"Just accept the fact that you're aging." Yoongi replied as he took off the neck pillow he was wearing the entire flight.

"Now you're the one who talked." I chuckled upon hearing Jin.

I was never close to them but they never treated me differently. They'd keep talking to me whenever Jimin's not around which really helps a lot.

"Yah, aren't you guys tired from our flight?" Hobi interfered while rubbing his left eye.

Jimin, who was standing beside me, sill half asleep, replied. "They just slept the entire flight, why would you think that they'd be tired?"

I chuckled again and hugged Jimin. He seemed to be taken aback but hugged me back anyway.

The guys, on the other hand wasn't surprised at all. They just acted as if it was normal for them to see us cuddling.

"Get a room, you two." Well, maybe except for Jungkook.

Jimin laughed and kicked their maknae lightly. I smiled. I missed my girls even more. We used to be like this before.

"Did you enjoy your flight?" Bang Si Hyuk entered the room with a bunch of guys who supposed to be guards. He smiled at me so I bowed.

Honestly, I was surprised when he did not get mad at me for marrying one of his idols. He just told me that we should just be careful and that he wouldn't meddle with the boys' relationship since there were too many rules already.

"It's nice." Namjoon answered and gave him a man hug.

The others followed while I just stood there and watched them. I was a bit surprised when he went close to me and hugged me as well.

"Welcome to the family, Chaeyoung." He whispered and patted my back.

At that time, I wanted to cry.