Ephemeral | 33

WARNING: This chapter contains matured contents. Read at your own risk.

j i m i n

I immediately laid her down and started stripping off my clothes right away. I looked at her who was biting her lips while watching me undress, making me smirk.

Enjoying the show much, eh?

As soon as I finished, I began stripping hers, making her laugh.

"That tickles." She said which made me laugh too. She's just so cute when drunk.

After I removed her revealing dress, her panties were the only ones left, since she wasn't wearing a bra because there was a padding on the dress she wore.

I looked at her perfect body first before I dived in and kissed her soft, plump lips. Damn, I missed this!

I deepened our kiss and I'm glad she was responding. She missed this too, I know.

Our kiss was passionate, full of love and affection. Two years without her made me feel sick, and now that she's back, I don't think I could let her rest.

I broke the kiss to get some air, then started to slam mine to hers again.

I felt her hands ruffle my hair while her legs all wrapped up on my waist. I could tell that she already lost it.

She broke the kiss and whispered. "I love you so much." I can't help but to smile widely. I missed hearing her say that.

I actually promised myself to not touch her before our wedding, so I took it easy until we stopped.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked, obviously unsatisfied. I shook my head. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. I received a nod, making me bite my lip.

"Please, Jimin. I'm begging you." She seductively answered.

With that, I started showering her neck with kisses, down to her collar bones, then to her mounds. She moaned, so I smiled and sucked her nipples. She's definitely enjoying.

I sucked the skin around her breast, making sure to leave marks. Just so she knows that I own her as soon as she sees those.

After playing with her perfect chest, my mouth went down to her flat stomach, down to her v line then to her womanhood. She was still in her panties but I could already feel her wetness for me.

So, I took it off, then llicked her clit, making her moan again. God, forgive me!

I inserted a finger, then thrusted it in. She gasped, so I gently inserted another one and thrusted it even faster.

"Fuck yes." She said, while arching her back.

When I felt that she was about to cum, I stopped then stood up. Eyeing her body, I smirked and kneeled.

"Turn around and bend over." I said with a husky voice due to the alcohol I took in earlier.

She nodded and obeyed immediately. I spanked her butt and then slowly inserted my buddy into her. She moaned which I think turned me on even more.

I started first with a slow pace, since I wouldn't want to shock her body. After a few seconds, she was already moaning due to pleasure, so I decided to upgrade our pace.

"Faster, Jimin." She whispered, but enough for me to hear her words.

I did what she asked, which gave more pleasure to the both of us. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, were screaming my name on the top of her lungs.

"That's right, baby." I huskily said and thrusted even deeper and faster.

I felt like I was about to release, but before I could tell her, she already came and so did I.

I discarded my mount on her to get some tissue on top of the bedside table to clean our mess up.

While I was wiping some semen off her body, she was giggling which almost sounded like a melody to my ears. Fuck, that's so cheesy but I guess that's what you become when you're definitely in love.

"Did you have fun?" I joked and surprisingly, she sat down and nodded.

"Yup. Thanks to you, I'm all sobered up."

c h a e y o u n g

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes and felt my head throbbed, so I decided to just stay in bed and cuddle with the man lying beside me.

I peeked, then realized that he was topless, which made my face turn red.

"Fuck." I winced in pain as I sat up. My eyes remained closed due to to the pain I was feeling, also because of the sun rays that keeps on getting to my eyes.

Then suddenly I realized. I'm naked!

I immediately looked for my underwear and gladly, I found my panty just near from where our bed was.

Since I wore a dress yesterday, I just decided to get up, even though it still hurts, and get a shirt from Jimin's closet. Those are more comfy than my shirts hehe.

I also went to the restroom to wash my face and do my morning rituals, since I'm not used with having my morning breath.

While brushing my teeth, I can't help but to smile by the view on the mirror.

My little mochi was walking towards me, still sleepy with his bobbing head. He was already wearing his boxers but still topless.

"Good morning." He huskily said. Later on, I felt his chin on my shoulder, so I rested my head on his, still brushing my teeth.

When I finished, he took a step away first, then pulled me into a hug when I was finally done with everything.

"Why did you left me on the bed alone?" He asked while pouting, so I smiled and hugged him even tighter.

"I was naked." I responded, still a bit shy when I think of what happened last night.

"So?" He asked again, so I pulled away for a moment to look at his squishy, fluffy morning face.

I smiled again. If this would be my view every morning, then there's nothing more that I would wish for.

I hugged him tightly again and replied. "I'm shy."

With that, he laughed and hugged me tighter. "Don't be, I love it."

HAPPY JIMIN DAY 🥳