Chapter 10

Lynn

The coffee was brewing, the toast was in the toaster, and Tia was juicing a hundred oranges when Margie cleared her throat. "So Lynn, when were you going to tell us what you were really up to when you were in L.A.?" She hinted.

"Let's talk about it after I see J.W. surprise." She countered, holding open her arms so the three-year-old came running to her. "What do you have to show me big man..." She laughed kissing his chubby freckled cheeks.

Addison stopped what she was doing and turned and looked her over while rubbing the side of her belly. "Lynn, what's going on?"

"Is he kicking?" She asked in derivation.

Addison's eyes squinted and her arms folded over her belly. "J.W. give Auntie a kiss and go help daddy for me." She instructed.

Lynn got a sloppy kiss on the cheek and she let the little guy down, where he took off running for Winston. "Ad, come on. After breakfast I'll tell you."

"Oh shit, is it that bad?" Ad frowned taking the closest seat she could find.

"No..." She lied.

Margie made a face and scrunched her nose. "Well, it's not bad. But it wasn't good either."

"What?" Ad's gasped.

Mindy poured herself some coffee and sighed. "Just tell her Lynn. You know she's going to find out sooner or later anyways..."

"Okay, now I'm officially freaked out!" Ad told them, sitting straight up in her seat.

"Fine, I'll tell you..." She started.

But then Tia jumped up from the table and started to run for the front door. "Wait, I brought the magazine!"

"What the... you all knew what was going on?" Ad questioned.

Margie took a seat at the table with her coffee in hand and sighed. "Well, that one of the reason Mindy and I volunteered to do the shopping this week for you." She admitted

Ad looked at all of them like they were crazy, then her eyes widened and the color drained from her face. "Oh god, Jimmy..." She whispered.

That had her jump up and take Addison's hand. "No! No sweetheart, you're getting this all wrong. It has nothing to do with him, I swear!" She promised.

Addison nodded after that, and Lynn took the seat next to her, she should've known better... Ad would of course jump to some horrible conclusion right off the bat. But as the color went back into Addison's face, Tia ran back in. "Got it!" She yelled as she came back in and handed the tabloid to Addison.

Ad looked down at the paper and saw the bright vivid color of Mickey Tams of her groping each other. She glanced back up with a look of complete confusion on her face. "I don't understand?" She asked looking down at the photo, and then back up at her.

"I thought Crystal needed to know what it was really like to be married to a rock star." She shrugged.

"I'm still in shock that you did it!" Mindy laughed.

"Mindy, this isn't funny." Addison scolded, but then glanced back at Lynn.

"What the hell Ad. You still like the guy or something?" She snapped.

"Now you're just being stupid!" Addison hissed back.

"Than what the hell is your problem then?"

The paper came up in Addison's hand and shook. "This Lynn, I've got a problem with this!" She yelled.

Footsteps were coming their way, but she was too damn pissed to stop. "It's my damn life, and I can do whatever the hell I want with it!" She yelled back.