Chapter 10

#smutwarning #fingering #analsex

When Alec arrived at the pool, Magnus was already resting on a lounger in his colorful swimming trunks. Alec had to stifle a laugh. He had always only seen Magnus in suit and tie and seeing him now in those bright red trunks with some ridicules pattern on it, almost made him giggle.

"something funny Alexander?" Magnus pushed his sunglasses down on his nose as he gave Alec a full body scan. Nearly drooling from the sight.

"no, not at all." Alec replied with a huge grin on his face, and for the first time he didn't blush or anything from Magnus obvious ogling. He actually liked how the man looked at him. Like he wanted to devour him. Suddenly the trunks wasn't that funny anymore.

Trying to hide the effect that Magnus had on him, Alec quickly sat down on a lounger, his one leg slightly bent so he could hide the bulge in that was beginning to form in his trunks. In the meantime Magnus had begun smearing sunscreen on his exposed skin. Alec suddenly found himself having trouble swallowing. Or breathing for that matter.

"would you help me with my back?" Magnus handed Alec the tube of sunscreen.

"uh... what?" Alec stared at Magnus with wide eyes and his lips slightly apart.

"sunscreen... on my back? I can't reach." Magnus waved the tube in front of Alec. "will you help me?"

"uh..." Alec swallowed thickly before accepting the tube Magnus was offering him. "sure..."

Alec didn't get up until Magnus had turned around on the lounger, so he lay on his stomach. He didn't want Magnus to see his growing rection. He wasn't sure how he should position himself so Magnus wouldn't notice, and in the end, he decided on straddling his thighs, so his dick was nowhere near Magnus' line of sight. Unfortunately, that position didn't help his situation one bit.

Alec took a deep breath before applying the sunscreen on Magnus' smooth skin. With slow circular motions, Alec massaged the cream into Magnus' skin. When he reached Magnus' shoulders, Alec realized what a huge mistake he had made. His steel hard dick was lodged in between Magnus' Ass cheeks. Alec stopped his motions, a deep red shade covering his face and neck. Anxiously he awaited a snappy remark from Magnus, but nothing happened. And when Alec listened more carefully, he could hear Magnus' breath had become faster and shallower. He was affected too and apparently didn't want Alec to stop.

Alec began his massaging once more, and this time he allowed himself to move his hips a little. Just enough for his dick to slide up and down Magnus crack, although too much fabric was int the way in Alec's opinion.

Even though Alec cleared his throat before speaking, his voice had a raspy sound to it.

"what about tan lines...?" Alec slid the tip of his middle finger under the waistband of Magnus' swimming trunks.

"Hate them..." Magnus voice was just as shaky and gravelly as Alec's.

"so, it might be best that I removed these...?" Alec grabbed a hold of the waistband and slowly tugged them down before Magnus had even answered. By lifting his hips from the lounger, Magnus indicated that he wanted Alec to take them of him. And Alec didn't hesitate to oblige. With trembling hands, he peeled them off, revealing the most delicious ass Alec had ever seen. It was almost like it was even more scrumptious now that it had been so long since he had seen it last.

With the trunks out of the way, Alec poured a small amount of sunscreen on Magnus' ass, and begun massaging it in. Alec's dick throbbed and ached as he continued to squeeze the firm flesh beneath his hands. It was almost like Alec was hypnotized. He couldn't stop himself from touching Magnus. He had truly missed the feeling of Magnus' skin beneath his fingers.