Chapter 26

After having told Magnus about Jonathan, Alec had searched for him. Trying to find him so he could check in on him, but the man was dropped off the face of the earth. He couldn't find anything on him. Not after Alec had moved out. The last address Alec could find on Jonathan was the one they shared, but he didn't live there anymore. Alec had already checked.

"Babe, you've got to let it go." Magnus walked up to Alec that was sitting at the desk, searching for signs of Jonathan at his computer. Documents were scattered all over the desk. Documents that contained small hints to where Jonathan might could have disappeared to.

"I know. I know..." Sighing, Alec leaned back in his chair and pinched the bridge of his nose with closed eyes. The stress of not finding Jonathan along with the guilt that had been building since Jace and Izzy reminded Alec of Jonathan, was tormenting him.

"oh Babe..." Magnus sat down sideways in Alecs lap and kissed him gently. Then put his arms around his neck, running his fingers into his hair on the back of his head. "you can't keep doing this. It's killing you. You need to let it go."

With a tired little smile, Alec pulled his boyfriend closer and nuzzled into his neck. "I know Magnus. I just wish I could do something."

"Listen, why don't we file a missing person's report, and then let the system take over. Then you'll might be able to relax."

"you're right... I'll try and do that."

"Perfect." Magnus kissed Alec one more time before he stood up. "and when you come back I can help you relax." Magnus winked at Alec as he dropped his shirt and pants in front of him and made his way towards the bedroom.

"you little tease..." Alec mumbled as his eyes were glued to Magnus' body that swayed slightly with every step he took. As soon as Magnus was out of sight, Alec couldn't stay away any longer. Jonathan was no longer on his mind, only Magnus and his beautiful body. No way in hell he could wait to get that ass till later. He wanted him now!

Without hesitation, Alec nearly sprinted towards the bedroom to find Magnus sprawled out on the bed. Laying on his back, completely naked and legs hanging open. Alec had to bite his lip to stifle a moan at the near sight of him.

"God, you are so fucking hot."

Slowly Alec began to remove his close, without looking away from Magnus. Much to Alec's surprise, Magnus began touching himself under Alec's intense stare. Suddenly Alec lost all capability to function. he could do nothing but watch as Magnus stroked his dick slow, but firmly.

"sit down, Alec. I want you to watch me."

After swallowing a couple of times, Alec finally did as commanded and placed himself in the chair that was placed in the corner of the room, facing the bed. Alec had always wondered what that chair was for, but now he truly appreciated its presence.

When he was sitting down, he finally had the sense to remove his shirt all together, but his pants was still open, but not removed. He didn't want to do anything about that now, he just wanted to see the show Magnus was putting on. And oh, what a show it was!

Magnus had increased the speed and was now moaning with his head tilted back and body arching and twisting under his own touch. Alec watched as AMngus' toes curled over and over again as the orgasm build up in his body. Sweat glistend on his skin as his hips thrusted into his own hand again and again, aiming for that impending release. With one last scream, creamy white seamen burst from his dick, shooting into thin air, then landed on Magnus' chest and stomach. All the meanwhile Alec's pants were soiled in his own juices.

When Magnus came down from his high, he noticed that Alec was panting just as much, or maybe even more, than Magnus himself. With feline grace, Magnus climbed out of bed and crawled over the floor, heading straight for Alec. His eyes firmly locked on the damp spot on Alec's pants.

Alec's breath caught in his chest, as he watched the way Magnus moved towards him. There was something in the way Magnus made himself submissive to him, that was turning Alec on to the point of having a mental breakdown. He had never thought that Magnus – a million-dollar heir and CEO of a big business- would ever let himself be submissive. Not in that degree, but fuck if it wasn't doing things to Alec.

When Magnus reached Alec, he sat on his knees while slowly dragging his fingers up Alec's thighs. His head bent down in submission, but looking up through his thick black lashes, seeking for permission. And when Alec didn't instantly give it, Magnus stopped his movements, and began pleading.

"Please... Alexander. Sir. May I take your pants of, and clean you up with my tongue?"

Alec couldn't speak. He had no words, so he only nodded with his mouth slightly open. And when Magnus slid his fingers over the damp spot, soaked in Alec's cum, and then placed them in his mouth licking and sucking off the residue, Alec couldn't hold back anymore. He groaned loudly as he came once more, soiling his pants yet again. Normally he would be embarrassed of coming in his pants, but there was no place in his mind for embarrassment. It was to preoccupied with lust.

Magnus didn't seem to mind it either. Licking his lips, he proceeded to slide his fingers over Alec's groin before grabbing the waistband and pulling of the pants leaving his boxers in place. Then Magnus leaned in and sucked at the fabric covering Alec's dick. Alec moaned and tilted his head back as Magnus continued to suck him through his soiled boxers.

Alec's mind was going crazy. He had never been that turned on before, and he had already come twice. Without being touched! He had no idea he was capable of coming like that. And he definitely had no idea that he had such a strong domination kink. The fact that Magnus had acted the way he did, let Alec to believe that Magnus knew. That he had known for a while that Alec liked having a submissive man. And it made Alec wonder, how far that kink went. And how far Magnus would let it go.

Alec decided that he wanted to let go of his own inhibitions, and just go along with Magnus. Take his place in this scenario that Magnus had created. And it sure wasn't difficult for Alec to go into the role of the dominating one.

Grabbing Magnus by the hair, Alec yanked his head backwards, watching as a sexual fire ignited in his eyes.

"Stop playing around and suck my dick, boy!" Alec nearly growled the words, surprised by his own harsh and commanding tone. But Magnus didn't seem to mind. In fact, his entire body began trembling with pleasure.

"Yes sir."

Magnus pulled down Alec's boxers and took his dick deep into his throat. Sucking firmly while using his tongue to massage the large vein on the underside of Alec's dick. Alec never released Magnus' hair, but pushed his head closer to his pelvis,  as he began thrusting into Magnus' mouth. Moaning Magnus opened up his mouth as much as possible, and allowed Alec to facefuck him. It had been to long since he had been used like that, and he loved it. There was something hot about being used as another man's sextoy. Especially when that man was Alexander lightwood.

Saliva trailed down Alec's dick as he kept thrusting into Magnus' mouth. His orgasm approaching fast.

"Oh fuck, Magnus! I'm gonna cum!"

Alec pushed his dick deep into Magnus' throat as he unloaded his third orgasm. When has balls were completely emptied, he released Magnus head.

"fucking hell, Magnus. That was freaking hot! I didn't hurt you, did i?"

"No..." Magnus 'voice were raspy and his throat sore as he spoke. " you didn't, I promise. It was so fucking perfect. And I you don't believe me then look for yourself."

Magnus stood up, and gestured towards the floor that was covered in cum. Seamen was still dripping from his cock. With a crooked smile, Alec pulled Magnus onto his lap.

"You are a little freak, you know that right?" Alec teased.

"I think we both fall into that category." Winking, Magnus kissed Alec with heated passion. "and I'm really glad we do..."

"So am I, Magnus. So am I."

Hi guys

I hope you liked the chapter. I just wanted to let you guys know, that even though I might not respond to every one of your comments, I do read them all. And they make me smile, laugh or cry and I appreciate every single one. And I some of you have a twitter account and would like to say hi, then feel free to find me. It's @Ayana2570.

I would love to hear from you guys.

Love, Ayana