Intro

The couple worked in the shadows helping their organization with their abilities in ways that made the most known criminals sickened. Capable of acting without attention or restrictions for years until they brought one good thing into the world....

Their son. The boy lacked any mutations but had one thing they lost long ago.... Innocence, joy that seemed to infect them, to better them. Realizing the kind of world they worked in was.no place they tried to leave the shadows to make sure he had a good life... Unfortunately their 'allies.' saw opportunity and weakness.

Killing the couple and leaving the boy with little memory of who they really were. No claim to anything he could have inherited to leave on the streets.. Surviving but refusing to become bitter. To take it on and look after only himself. The only encouragement coming from the stories he heard about the heroes, the vigilantes in his world.

Following their examples, dreaming of joining them

Following their examples, dreaming of joining them. His story didn't stop at the tragedy, to be forgotten. It was one of finding himself among their ranks.

In other worlds his attitude, his actions serve as a constant, similar in searching for ways to help, to protect more than himself

In other worlds his attitude, his actions serve as a constant, similar in searching for ways to help, to protect more than himself. Even at the expense of any type of normal life for himself.