𝟱

*⸙

.*⸙.*ૢ..*⸙.*ૢ.

Waking up from a weird dream, (Y/N) wondered where she was. After about a while, the weird dream she had came rushing in.

It was a wet dream she had of...

Thinking of that special someone in mind, she gently touched her lips, the feeling from his kiss from hours ago still lingered upon.

She sighed dreamily as she fell back on her pillow, hugging a pillow as if imagining it was the man she hugged from hours ago.

It was currently 5:47 in the morning, so she had no choice but to prepare all that she'll need for the day. Her training clothes in a separate bag, she placed it near her backpack.

After brushing her teeth for a fresher morning breath, she was halfway removing her shirt when a knock sounded from her door.

Tucking her shirt back in, she almost tripped on nothing until she was able to open the door. She thought it was a delivery man for her online shopping, but alas, it was Reigen in his pajamas.

The very same man she kissed so passionately yesterday.

"Oh.. Good morning, Reigen-san."

Oh, that sweet, sweet smile! So early to see it in the morning, but he didn't mean it in a bad way! It was sure to motivate him for the whole day.

"I just, uh, wanted to invite you over for.. for breakfast, if you don't mind.."

Wonderful! She gets to spend this early hours with Reigen!

"Oh, sure, Reigen-san! Come on." She held his hand as she closed her door when they were both out.

The bold move definitely shocked Reigen, resulting him in flinching and pulling his hand back. It wasn't like he didn't want to hold her arm, he definitely did! But the action reminded him of what happened yesterday.

It was too late now as the girl was shocked too, he thought of how much of an idiot he was by retracting his arm.

"I- I didn't mean to uh, I mean... I'm--"

"No! It's fine!... It's fine, I shouldn't have.. done that, y'know?..."

The girl definitely looked apologetic and fine, but he knew it must've made it awkward for her now, making it look like he didn't want that.

Instead, he grabbed her hands and intertwined it again, smiling gently at the girl as she looked up at him in pure shock from the unpredictable move.