ten

Ten: take a dive from your head to your thighs

Warnings: contains sexual situations, please no readers under 18

Niall rubbed his eyes, sitting back in his chair. He let out a sigh as the space around him disappeared.

For a moment, all Niall could see was Clementine in her white dress, kneeling on the bed. Her lips were in a pout as she watched him stand. Niall remembered laughing, shaking his head at her.

Clementine reached her hand out for him so Niall took it, letting her pull him in until his knees hit the bed. She kissed him and all Niall could think about was how they'd never make it to dinner. Not when she kissed him like that, looking the way she did.

Niall had to kiss at her neck, had to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her close. He had to listen to the way she breathed out a soft gasp when he nipped at her jaw. Really, it would be Clementine's fault when they were late.

Niall told her that, pulling away to look her in the eyes. Clementine pressed her lips together, rolling her eyes. She sat down, nudging him away. "Go then," she said. "Get ready."

And it felt like a dream. A blur of Italian nights in the hot sun where their skin was sticky and the breeze was dry but Niall was full up to his eyes in feelings for Clementine.

Niall was counting the days until they could go back, until he could have Clementine all to himself. Until then, he'd share her for a little while longer.

Clementine's laugh pulled Niall from his thoughts, eyes focusing back on the people across the table from him. Liam was telling a story about the early days of his relationship with Danielle.

Niall reached for his beer, feeling annoyed all over again that Liam needed to have a dinner party. It was possible he was just annoyed he didn't get to sit by Clementine. Either way, he wanted everyone to leave.

It wasn't long before the party moved from the table, to the outdoor furniture. The August heat had cooled down just a little for them. Niall was grateful for it, sitting down on the couch.

Clementine sat down beside him, curling into his side and Niall was confused for a moment. She smiled up at him, though, with red lips from the daiquiris and Niall thought maybe this was it. The moment that gave it all away.

"This was a nice party," Clementine told him, eyes flicking over his face. Her eyes were daring him to react, to say something.

Niall let out a hum, nodding. He had to look away from her. The need to kiss her red lips was overwhelming and that would be Clementine's call to make. Niall took a sip of his beer, thinking her lips probably tasted like strawberries too.

"Well you two look quite cozy," Georgie crooned, sitting down beside Clementine, hips bumping into her in a teasing way. "Mind if I join?"

"And make it weird," Louis added, shaking his head as he handed Georgie a blunt.