one

~lightweight~

She sighed as she glanced at the empty cup in front of her, the rim of it being dirty from the many times she circled it with her index finger. She hadn't realised the immense noise of boisterous laughter until she was bumped into, her whole body jerking in her seat causing her to grip onto the bar for support.

"Shit, my bad, sorry."

The girl glanced back to see a brunette boy with a well kept beard, his eye bags showing how tired he actually was despite his jolly tone.

She gave a small shrug before pushing her cup forward, the bartender giving her a raised eyebrow making her roll her eyes, "It's only my third," she muttered before doing a hand movement for him to make the drink.

"I'm not dealing with you being drunk again Jess , just slow down," the girl rolled her eyes once more before giving a small nod, leaning back on her bar stool. But nevertheless, the bartender filled her glass up to the rim, pushing her cup back onto the bar.

"So our friend here is having his first drink tonight, any suggestions?" The same brunette boy asked as he leaned against the bar next to the girl.

She eyed the boy next to her as she grabbed her newly poured cider, taking a long sip before turning her body to face him.

"Who's the alcohol virgin?" The girl asked, eyeing up the other 8 boys behind her. She glanced back to the bearded man as she took another sip of her drink, the man replying, "My friend, Tobi here," he spoke, his arm going over the boys shoulders, bringing him into his side.

Jess took a small glance at the dark skinned boy, giving a small smile before nodding to the bartender mumbling, "Get the man a jägerbomb."

[Edited~308]