thirty-eight

~lightweight~

~lightweight~

Tobi let out a small cry as he held the babygirl in his arms. He thought they'd be happy , the three of them , together. Their own little family. But obviously things had to go wrong. Jess had bled out , dying as she had the baby and Tobi couldn't believe it.

He sat on his own with the baby , forcing the other boys to leave him alone , crying to himself about  the woman he felt as though he loved. Despite being with her for such a little time , all the old memories and feelings had came back to him. The nervousness when he saw her walk into the room and now he had to be by himself , without her but with their babygirl.

"Tobi man , come here," Josh mumbled as he took the baby off him , gently handing her to Freya before bringing the distraught boy into his arms. Tobi sobbed into the boys chest , his body rocking as his hands gripped the boys top. "S-she's gone." The boy sobbed out as josh held him , the other boys coming around into a big group his as josh let his own tears fall.

"I-I loved her , I-I love her." The boy sobbed out , falling to the floor , praying that the girl would be back in his arms , smiling as they both made faces at their babygirl. "Where's m-my Baby? Where's kamouri?" The boy spoke , crying but pushing the people away from him , trying to get to his daughter.

Freya handed the boy his baby , the boy shushing the crying girl as he stroked her face , the blueness of her eyes reminding him of his late lover. "I love you babygirl" he whispered before the baby stopped crying just staring up into his eyes.