nine

~lightweight~

Jess told the boy about the problematic relationship she had, how she felt worthless until it came to having sex. She hadn't spoke about her boyfriends acts tonight, just mentioning that she had finally had enough of being controlled by him.

Tobi felt bad for the girl, now knowing that she just wanted to feel something, something other than being objectified.

When the girl mentioned not having a place to stay for the night, Tobi had invited her back to his place, mentioning that now that he was sober, he wouldn't let anything between them happen.

Jess was reluctant, knowing if she was caught by her boyfriend, she didn't know what would happen to her because of his previous actions but she didn't want to be on the streets of London by herself.

The two soon finished the hot chocolates, both telling each other about their lives and what they do. Jess was in uni, studying zoology whilst Tobi made videos with his friends for millions of people around the world to watch.

Jess knew if any of their actions got our to the public she would be destroyed by them. Her boyfriend was a model, a well known model at that, often appearing in vogue and other magazines.

"It's a bit cold out here, take my coat," the boy spoke as he took his jacket off his body. The girl shook her head, pulling her own jumper from her duffel bag.

"Thank you but if my boyfriend saw me with that on, he would lose it." The girl mumbled before putting the hoodie on. Tobi frowned but shrugged his shoulders before tugging his coat back on. The two beginning their walk to Tobi's flat.

[edited-288]