twenty-eight

~lightweight~

~lightweight~

"So Freya and josh are coming round today," Tobi spoke to Jess who sat cross cross. Her stomach was beginning to grow little by little everyday and the two were soon to get a dna test to see if Tobi was for sure the dad.

Jess gave a small nod while she stared at her hands , the comforter underneath the girl calming the girl. This didn't feel right to her , being with old friends she barely knew. This seemed too normal.

Tobi grabbed the girls hand as he stood at the foot of his bed , causing the girl to glance up to him. "Hey what's going on in that head of yours?" The boy mumbled. As he kneeled on the floor , the girl keeping eye contact with the boy as she shook her hand taking one of his hands , placing it on her stomach. "It feels weird," the girl mumbled as Tobi's eyes lit up.  He took his other hand , placing both on the girls stomach as the baby kicked.

"I really want to introduce you to the group , blue." Jess glanced to Freya who sat next to her , before back to Tobi and Josh. "I don't know , I don't think they'd like me," the girl mumbled as she glanced to the window. Josh laughed as he threw a pillow at the girl , "Jide loves you , Simon is always hearing of you so he probably likes you too and Vik is a easy guy to befriend. And Harry , ehhh he'll get used to you."

The girl shrugged before jumping slightly , looking to her stomach making Freya speak "oh my god , what's wrong?" "The babies kicking , feel," Jess let out a small giggle as Freya put her hand on her stomach , before retracting , "that babies got a good kick , going to be a footballer." She spoke before coaxing Josh into feeling it. "He's got a kick like you Tobi , hard and hits the target." Josh chuckled before rubbing the girls head. "I really do hope it's Tobi's," he mumbled , only allowing the girl to hear him. The girl gave a small smile as he sat back down , placing her hands on her own stomach mumbling to herself , "so do I."