twenty-seven

~lightweight~

"Hey guys, I don't usually do sit down videos but the videos circling the internet about me, my friends and a certain model has pushed me to speak out about the situation," Tobi spoke to the camera as Jess sat with Manny in the living room to the flat both talking about baby names.

"Kade Spencer isn't a man, he shouldn't even be classed as a human. I'm not usually rude or an angry person but the fact that he put his hands on a pregnant woman is not okay. Especially if that woman has something to do with me." Jess had entered the boys room, staying quiet and out of camera shot, smiling smally at the boy as he continued.

"Yes, I have been with her. And yes the baby she's having, there's a possibility it may be mine as I don't remember if I put protection on or not because we were both drunk. But I don't want you sending hate to Jess for cheating on kade when all he did was make her feel worthless and as though she didn't deserve him when she deserves so much more, she's the kindest most sweetest person ever and Josh thank you for punching kade, I know I couldn't do that."

Tobi then motioned Jess over to him, the girl shaking her head making Tobi reach forward, dragging her over to sit on his lap.

"This is Jess and she is my best friend from school, she's the best thing that happened to me in school and when our friendship rekindled, I was- am so happy despite everything. I will treat this baby with so much care whether it's mine or not because Kade Spencer, you are not seeing her or the baby anymore."

The video soon finished, Tobi giving a small sigh as he hugged the girl that still sat on his lap.

"Come on, me and Manny made some food while you were filming, I'll warm it up for you."

Tobi looked up at the girl as she stood, a small twinkle in his eyes as she motioned for him to stand up and follow her.

{edited-360}