two

~lightweight~

Tobi felt embarrassed not having one alcoholic drink when his friends had got shit faced drunk every time they go out, so tonight he decided to give drinking a shot.  Pun intended.

Having a random girl pick out the drink for him though made him feel a little uneasy. But the girl was pretty and was sat alone ever since he had walked into the bar so he'd let her off if he ended up wankered after taking one sip of the drink she had picked out for him.

He saw the bartender poor the drink into a small cup before he noticed the bare shot glass in it, the bartender pouring another drink into it.

"Make sure you get it all in the first go, having to do it a second time isn't really fun," the girl spoke as she handed the drink- well shot to the boy.

Tobi gave a short hum of disapproval before holding his nose with his left hand while he held the drink in his right, throwing his head back while downing the drink.

The group cheered as he slammed the empty cup on the bar, his eyes squeezing shut at the burning sensation before he gave a small nod making the group go mental once more. Tobi eyed the girl who sat on the bar stool, now sat with her back facing the group, drinking her drink in large gulps.

"Tobi! My man, lets get you on the shots!" Jide yelled at the boy as he slapped the smallers chest making Tobi let out a little breath of discomfort, taking his attention away from the blonde girl who leaned over the bar, grabbing a lemon, biting into it as she sat down.

"Maybe start him off easy jiddle, get him a pint or something," Josh spoke as the bar tender came over, taking the boys' orders.

Tobi glanced back to the girl who stumbled out of her seat, stuffing her phone into her bra before making her way to the womens restrooms.

"Come on Tobes, we're going to get you officially drunk!"

[Edited-352]