twenty

~lightweight~

Josh groaned as he walked into his room, seeing Tobi and Jess arguing back and forth.

"What so that's josh from when we were younger as well?" The girl whisper yelled as she pointed towards the bearded boy. Josh chuckled before nodding, "Yup, that's me blue"

"I need to go home," the girl mumbled before grabbing her phone, "Thank you again, but this isn't it. This won't happen again," the girl slipped past josh, who grabbed her arm, pointing to her neck.

"If he touches you again, text one of us, we'll come and get you," The girl tugged her arm from the boys grasp giving a small glare before making her way out of the house.

Tobi and Josh looked to each other before sighing both flopping down onto the boys bed. "She's still a fucking handful, just like she used to be." Josh grumbled, groaning at how good the mattress felt up to the sofa he slept on last night.

"Anyway, was she good in bed?" Tobi glared at his best friend before thinking back to the night, he enjoyed himself a lot that night.

"Tobiiiii, why didn't you tell me how peng she was?" Jide yelled as he barged into the room, a smirk on his face making Tobi shake his head. "I'm going home myself, I'll text you later Josh, okay?" Josh have a small nod to the boy before sitting up shooing both boys out of his room.

[edited-246]