A School full of Enthusiasm

Mysterious Academy

Are you ready to recognize the secrets of this school? Are you ready to use all your bravery just to find out where they put those chopped boddies? Are you ready to enter this mysterious school? Are you ready to suffer for the person you love? And lastly, handa kana bang masaktan? 

We have our own abilities to save our fellow students and specially, our friends. We have our own bravery and confidence to show the real us and to expose what we feels for someone. You will do everything just to save the person you love. You will do anything for the sake of your friends. But not all of them are real. Everything can hurt you and everything can leave you but all you have to do is fight for yourself even no one's supporting you.

Warning: Many parts of this story is not desirable and you may not like it.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, names, character, places, events incidents, accidents or coincidence in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or use in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

Plagiarism - the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own "there were accusations of plagiarism" -from google.

Ivan - I made this story because i want to encourage everyone to know their own ability and if you have something you want to do, just do it in a good way. This is my fiction story kaya sa mga pagkakamali ko, lubos akong humihingi ng tawad hindi ko pa tapos ang story at ako'y nagsisimula palang pero nararamdaman ko na ang aking magiging pagkakamali. I hope you enjoy guys. Sorry for the wrong grahams na english ko I'm not good in english hahaha. Please don't compare my story to other's story, i have my own idea.

Don't forget to Follow, Comment and Vote. Thanks Everyone for viewing this story! Love y'all Mwah!

See you in Chapter One. Enjoy!