Chapter 3: Let's Hang Out [Part 3]

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3:
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ! [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3]

With her friends, Yashiro feels like she is in her old time again.

Getting along with friends, not worrying about anything or anyone. But some things will change right?

She can't accept it but sadly she needed to.

"Nene-Chan?" Teru said, realizing that Yashiro had zoomed out for a while just now. Yashiro perked up and look at him. "Y-yes?" She asked.

"Are you okay?" Teru asked her gently. Oh, Teru is definitely her type. Yashiro hides her face again and nodded. "Y-yeah. . ." She replied.

Teru can't buy that simple answer, but he didn't want to push Yashiro so he just let her be like that.

"Akane, let's go. You are ruining Nene's table" Teru said with a creepy smile of his that send shivers down to Yashiro's spine. Akane didn't seem to react and put an annoyed face.

"Whatever, dumb*ss" He said, standing up from the warm pillow. "I'm going to search Ao-Chan!" He then said happily with a lovesick expression on his face.

Yashiro laughed a little bit.

Now that its just Yashiro and Teru in the living room, he didn't move and so as Yashiro.

". . . Hey, Nene-Chan?" He asked. She startled a bit and look at him. "Y-yeah?" She replied. Curse the stutters.

". . . I know that you are not doing any well." He said, turning his eyes and directly looking in her ruby eyes.

Who told him? Not again.

Not again.

She will get back to her white cage again and unable to feel free anymore, this is her last chance to be here and be with everyone.

How far does Teru know about her condition?

". . . I don't know what you are talking about. ." Yashiro replied, hopefully that what Teru said is just a coincidence or just a words that got blurted out.

"You know what I'm talking about" Teru said, standing up from the pillow, slowly walking towards her. "Seriously, Teru-Kun, I don't know what you are talking about" She said.

Yashiro keep taking a lot of steps back as Teru just keep walking foward until Yashiro get to the wall, unable to run away anymore.

Okay, even though Teru is clearly her crush, she didn't meant it this way.

Teru traps her to the wall with both of his hands [kabedon thing]. "W-wait. . . Teru-Kun. ." Yashiro said, trying to remove his arms from trapping her. She need to escape now.

"You are one of my greatest friend, Nene-Chan"

Okay, that hurts. She just got friend-zoned by her own crush. But can she just focus on her situation right now!?

". . . So far. . I don't know what kind of condition you are in right now. . . Are you going to be okay or you are dying. . . I don't know" He breathed, his voice is clearly attrative to he heard closely.

"I won't push you to tell me. . . I just want you to tell if you are okay" He said, almost sounding like he's pleading her so badly.

Yashiro adverted her eyes from him.

"I'm going to be fine" She replied.

She is a great liar, she sounds so convincing. Teru believed her, but he'll take some cautions on her, to see if she's lying or not.

For now, he will just let her be right now, and see if she's going to confess about her condition soon.

________
Yeah, you must think this is a TeruNene thing right? No, this book is AmaNene. I just wanted to make this scene so badly.

How is your day? Its like 10AM in my country, I woke up to see my cats lying beside me. Cute :3

My English in this chapter is killing me. I know, terrible English. I don't even know how I got an A on my English test lol. Sorry for the errors!

Bye♡
Rehaa