Chapter 6 [Re-Writed]: I Would Like To Stay

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
Chapter 6:
I Would Like To Stay

The sun is shining through the glasses in the shop, filling the shop with warm and sunny lights.

The girls' laughters is filling the shop, giggling over funny and cute memories they share among themselves.

At the counter, the boys is chatting, mostly Teru and Akane keep arguing and Lemon just looking on his phone, that was their fun times back then.

When Yashiro look back in her childhood, she really like to hang out with Aoi, Akane, Teru and Lemon most of the time. They four were truly a dynamic group in their kindergarten times.

She would have those big round eyes, shining while she is smiling, looking at her loved ones. They used to cheer at her for making such a small improvement on anything.

They would tell her that she is doing really great in every choice she made that time.

But. . .

Why don't they support her choice on moving here. She is doing really fine, they don't understand.

They definitely don't understand what she is doing right now.

Though, she keep her smile on her face. Even though they were upset with her. She know what she is doing. She won't leave them without a good goodbye anyway, so they don't have to be sad.

". . . Smile" Lemon said, making a slight sound as he clicked his phone. Yashiro didn't noticed that he was taking pictures of her and Aoi.

"Hey!" Aoi said while laughing, walking closer to Lemon and gently hit his arm, trying to take the phone.

Yashiro smile stretched, she slide some of her front hair behind of her ear, looking down on the blue pastel flowers she is holding, she grip on it gently.

'Cak!'

"I got the picture" Lemon said, holding his phone back to Aoi. Yashiro stared at them with confusion in her eyes. "H-huh. . .?" She said, feeling a little embarassed, though she don't know why.

"Whoa, Yashiro looked so good in this picture" Akane said, shoving his head between Teru's and Aoi's face that was almost touching by looking at the picture.

"My camera is amazing right?" Lemon said proudly. Teru made a silly smile on his face. "I think Yashiro is the one who made this picture more beautiful" He said.

Yashiro stares at Teru blankly. He complimented her. He complimented her!? Teru chuckled while looking at her. Yashiro can't help but smiles at him.

'. . . You don't owe me anything Teru-Kun. . .' She thought as she just smiled bitterly when she remembered the time when she saw Teru's loved one, almost got into the realm of spirits.

But she is glad that she was able to help. Even with risking her life.

She has her purpose in this world, she believes that she is here, to help people, before times ends for her.

"I would like to stay. . .'

_____

Re-writed version of chapter 6 cause the last one is made by the lazy version of me. Sorry if it was short and had a lot of errors!

Hehe, I hope that you enjoyed this.

And also, an advice from me.

When you are writing and feel unmotivated, listen to your favourite songs! But listen to a song that match with your scenes in your book.

For example, sad scene, listen to some sad songs so you would feel the overwhelming feelings.

Trust me, it will be good!

Bye♡
Rehaa

________________________________

Bonus Scene, ft. LCCFR AU's Casts and your Author-Chan, Rehaa

Me:"Basically, we have to re-act this chapter since the last one sucks. I'm so sorry Lemon's mother!"

Yashiro:"Gosh, I am allergic to those tulips, can you please pick some other flowers?"

Me:"No" *clap clap* "In three to one- action!"

[Today's fact in LCCFR: Yashiro is allergic to tulips]

[I sometimes leave bonus scene, practically showing me interacting with the characters while I'm writing this!]