Chapter 8 [Re-Writed]: He Don't Want Her Here?

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
Chapter 8:
He Don't Want Her Here?

Earlier, Kou explained that he was helping Koharu on searching her pet that got lost when she was playing at the grass field.

Tiara need to be taken care too, so Kou decided to brought her too on his adventure.

Ah, then there is unsual weird part.

Yashiro is hiding behind Aoi all the time, she didn't get noticed by Kou and Tiara at all. But Koharu did noticed her and just smiled at her before she excused herself.

"W-who's that. . .?" Yashiro whispered to Aoi. Aoi smiled at her and decided to reveal her to Kou since she is being too shy.

". . . That's Kou-Kun, Teru-Senpai's younger brother" Aoi explained to her. Yashiro tries to hide behind her again but got hold by Aoi herself. Her grip is too tight on her arm.

"Don't be so shy, Nene-Chan" Aoi said with a creepy smile, well, mostly a smile that shows force in it.

Who knew that she could be so scary.

Now that Yashiro remembered, she was best friends with Kou in her childhood.

But Kou was really upset when Yashiro moved away. He was really angry that time and he threw tantrums when his parents tried to calm him down.

Right before Yashiro could step out from the kindergarten, she managed to look at all of her friends. And the last one is Kou.

He had this look of. . . Disgust? Yashiro was very disturbed. Was he really that angry at her that time that he hated her?

Until now, Yashiro still has that same question. Does he hates her?

She couldn't face Kou anymore. She is afraid that she will be a bother to him.

Most importantly, does he even wants her to be here.

Please let this moment be fast.

But she can't hide forever right?

Yashiro keep struggling on Aoi's grip and she just tightened it. Akane is not helping her situation either, he just keep cheering Aoi out loud. And it could catches Kou's attention.

"Go, go Ao-Chan!" He cheered with his lovesick expression.

"No. . .!" Yashiro exclaimed, moving her arms.

Now that the time has come. Kou's eyes is darting to them. His smile faded down as his eyes met Yashiro's. She panicked and is frozen in her spot. She stopped struggling.

Teru is getting dragged down to the grass field by Tiara herself.

Yashiro adverted her eyes from Kou's with an awkard and worried smile on her face.

"U-uhm . . ." She started. Her fears is getting up to her head.

"Nene-Chan?" He said.

________
Yeah, I re-writed this and I'm too tired. This should've been a little longer :^

Anyway, like I announced, I just published my new AmaNene fanfiction u_u. It will be on-hold for a long time since this book is predicted to be around 30-50 chapters.

But I will try to shorten it but it will be not so good if I do so.

I hope you enjoy this re-writed chapter. It is a good thing for the people who read the un re-writed one cause now you know Yashiro's childhood.

Sorry for the errors.

Bye♡
Rehaa