Chapter 7 [Re-Writed]: Grass Field

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Chapter 7 [Re-Writed]: Grass Field.

The sunlight is setting on Yashiro's skin, the wind is also blowing gently.

The teenagers are now in a whole new different place. There is a bay, full of grasses only. This part of the Kamome Town is undiscovered by the people.

Yet, Aoi said that the grass field is actually haunted, and once discovered by the ancient citizens of Kamome Town. But, because of the spirits, they eventually forget the field.

And for some fact, the grass field, and is called as 'Spirit Gate', is the closest way to Kamome Central Park.

Its currently 10AM. The birds are chirping around the area. Butterflies are flapping their wings and flies around the place.

Yashiro gazed over Spirit Gate, a silhoutte caught her attention, its moving in the long grass area. She can't catch it's face. But it looked like a human-like thing.

". . . Did you see that?" Teru whispered over Yashiro from the back. Yashiro gulped, the silhoutte is giving her bad feelings. ". . Y-yeah. . . What is that. .?" She said, a sweat is appearing on her cheek.

The four keep walking, and still not passing the grass field.

"I don't know. . ." Teru said.

Suddenly, the long grasses moved again, making a sound. Yashiro startled and gripped on the fence that seperates the streets to the grass field.

It moved again, more agressively, followed by a soft groan.

Aoi and Akane is hearing those sounds too, and perked up to the long grasses.

The sound is coming closer.

"Where. . ." A voice said. Yashiro hides behind Aoi as Akane and Teru protected them. Of course, as a boy you need to protect girls. (simp lol).

A strand of black hair appeared from the long grass. ". . . I'm too short. ." The voice said again. It sounded so like a child. A girl's voice. The grasses moved, like there was someone who is moving in there.

A leg is stretched out from the grass as a girl walked out from it.

Black haired girl in ponytail with a small ahoge on her head, she's wearing a blue jacket with two white stripes on it and a black skirt.

". . . Usagi-Chan!?" She called out for a . . . Rabbit? She's calling a rabbit.

Yashiro sighed in relief, realizing that it wasn't a spirit of a ghost, just a normal child searching for her pet.

"Oh, its Haruki's younger sister. . ." Teru bluntly said. "Haruki?" Yashiro asked him. Aoi then settled down beside her with a smile.

"Himawari Haruki, a new student in Kamome Academy" She explained, her eyes moves to the girl who is now sitting down, probaly giving up on searching her rabbit. "He has a picture of his sister in his drawing book" Aoi said.

". . . He said that is his sister. And the girl who is standing infront of us, is her." Aoi said, still having her smile.

The girl huffed and lay down on the grass, looks like she's giving up.

Wait. . .

Did she just stopped breathing?

". . . Her chest isn't going up and down. . ." Yashiro said, noticing it.

"She's dead!" A voice squealed. The long grasses moved again, then a . . . Pink rabbit-like creature jumped out and step on the girl's face.

The girl quickly catches the rabbit. "I got you naughty Usagi-Chan!" She said with a grin on her face.

The long grasses moved again, seemingly to have two other people moving in it.

". . . Did you found her, Koharu-Neesan?" A small girl said, coming out from the grass. Blonde hair and blue eyes in a red and white dress. Her hair tied up in two small ponytails as the other is loosened down.

A boy come out, blonde and orange-ish hair with a pair of sapphire eyes. He is dressed in a uniform and he is holding a trident-like thing in his hands.

". . . Kou, Tiara!?"

_________
I re-writed chapter 7 :D.

And also, my OC is in here.

Meet, Himawari Koharu. Basically Koharu-Chan resembles me :). . . But not mostly lol. Her personality is a little different from her but still, I make her look like me in real life. And also, I kinda made my older bro's OC to have a little appearences here. Maybe next time I will draw a picture of them <3

I hope you enjoyed this re-writed piece of crap.

Bye♡
Rehaa.