[30 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL]

Hello :3. . .

I am currently on 32 followers! Thank you so much guys! You all are really nice and friendly! I FLIPPIN' LOVE YOU ALL DAMN IT♡💖💓🌻🌻!

So, anyway, please enjoy this HanaNene shot!

[MY OC WILL APPEAR IN HERE]
__________

This is quite odd for Nene.

The halls are so quiet. No students passing by. The Mokkes aren't here to entertaint her. And somehow, the halls are too dark and it gives such a weird feeling to Nene.

Nene is on her way to the bathroom to do her cleaning duty again. Usually, Hanako would always wait for her at her classroom, but this time, he weren't there.

Hanako said he have a meeting so he won't be able to wait for her like usual. But he will definitely not going to miss the chance to annoy Nene while she is cleaning the bathroom.

Nene sighed and keep walking through the hallways.

Suddenly, she saw a dark figure, lurking in the corner. But when she turned her head to look at whatever the thing is, it was gone.

Nene scratched her head in confusion. "I thought I saw someone. . ." She mumbled to herself.

'Maybe it was Hanako-Kun playing prank on me!' She thought.

Hanako probaly lied about having a meeting and maybe he was also having a plan to scare her. Thats what she thought.

She sighed. '. . . What a stalker' She thought.

'Atleast he's a cute one. . .'

She puffed her cheeks and cover her face with her hands.

The piercing stares is there. Again.

Nene startled and shivered.

The stares had been there for a few days whenever she passed this hallway. At the beginning, it was completely nothing serious but right now, oh it is hella serious.

Feeling the uneasyness wrapping her head, Nene manages to turn her head down and wraps her arm around her knees, before a hand could even grabbed her shoulder.

'T-This is definitely not Hanako-Kun!'

She can see the dark figure, standing infront of her. She can't move because she is so scared. Hanako is not here to help her. She is on her own now. She is going to be dead.

Her desnity to die is next year. She can't die like this. No one would find her body if this dark figure burried her somewhere in the school.

But on the bright side, she might be a ghost or even better, an appiration so she can haunt the school and be with Hanako forever.

That will be nice but she need to focus on surviving this threatful moment!

She can feel a hand, coming closer to grab her shoulder. The dark figure is standing infront of her. ". . I'm sorry Naa-Chan. ." The dark figure mumbled.

'It sounds like a girl. . .'

Right when she touched by 'her'. A beam of light is coming from Nene's shoulder, right where the girl touched her.

'H-Hanako-Kun!' She thought, pleading for help from her dearest best friend.

"Yashiro-San!"

She can hear his voice from the end of the hallway. She opened her eyes.

She is leaning at the corner of the hallways. Her arms is wrapping her knees as she feel something beside her, but she didn't dare to look since she is still processing on what just happened.

"Hanako-Kun. . .?" She said. She sees Hanako, floating towards her. He is already in his cape and he's holding his knife. With a worried face, he hold Yashiro close to himself.

"Oh, I thought I was going to lose you!" He said, feeling grateful that his assistant is still here, alive and well.

"H-Hanako-Kun. . ." Nene's voice is starting to break down. "There is this dark figure touching me-" Hanako look directly into her eyes. "Touching you?" He asked.

"Yes"

". . ."

"What a gross pervert. . . I will definitely find them. . ." He whispered, holding his knife closer to his cheek. With this aura of his, Nene can't help but back off a bit to the wall.

"O-ow!" A child-like voice said.

Nene turned around to her side, only meeting a pair of shining amber eyes, staring at her with a drowsy face. "Why did you wake us up. ." She paused.

Nene made a confused face. Why is she talking to her like she had known her for a years!?

". .Mommy?"

__________

Cliffhanger. I will update this one later 'kay?

I'm going to school now! Bye♡