Chapter 08

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character on your first BSC task. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

Mrs.Lawn. Mrs Kleen Lawn. A pretty ironic name for someone who has weeds growing in her backyard and a powered down lawn mower. She has a newborn but she works like 24/7. Now Y/n has to babysit for the she-devil who gives no care. She didn't even like Y/n. Tried to get rid of her even before she was appointed her babysitter. Gosh Y/n would do ANYTHING to get another person to babysit for Mrs.Lawn, but her spot on the BSC is counting on this 'mission'. Y/n threw on the most 'appropriate' clothes, a sweater with denim shorts, and sneakers.

She had to set the best first impression on Mrs

She had to set the best first impression on Mrs.Lawn so she'd finally be approved as a good babysitter. Y/n left and set 'sail' on foot to the house. En route, she sees Sophie heading to her job. She smiles and waves at Y/n, something she never would have done in Y/n's opinion. She smiled back and headed to Mrs.Lawn's place.

She approached house 13 and rang the bell. Y/n heard nothing. 5 minutes of waiting led to 10, and then 15. 30 minutes later Mrs.Lawn emerged from the front door. Her hair was done up into a fancy updo, and her make up looked like it had taken tons of time to do. Y/n bottled up her anger and forced a smile.

Y/n: I'm here to babysit baby Christy. Anything I should know?

Mrs Lawn: Just put her to bed by 9 and before that feed her milk.

Y/n: Where is the formula?

Mrs Lawn: No formula you incompetent child! There are breast milk bags in the fridge. At 7 give her the one with the 7pm label and at 9 before bed give her the 9pm one.

Y/n: Right any allergies?

Mrs Lawn: Almonds...

Y/n: How did you find out?

Mrs Lawn: Almond Milk you doofus! Now let me leave!

Y/n: Right yes...

Y/n went inside and locked the door. She saw the house was clean and like a paradise. At least she wouldn't have to clean! She saw that in the upstairs lounge was a little pink crib, and Christy was fussing around inside.

Y/n: *cooing* Christy! What a cute widdle baby! Come ere Christy!

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!

Comment down below any ideas you have for the next chapter! ☁️💫

Follow my BSC account @kishi.clouds on instagram.