Chapter 11

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character facing the truth and denouncing the evils of lies. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

The next few days, Kristy felt terribke about knowing what she did. But she didn't want to tell her friends or they'd feel guilty too, and most probably mad at her. Y/n avoided everyone but Dawn, who helped her out and stuck by her side. On the weekend, Y/n cried herself to sleep, and would ruffle through letters she wrote the her once friends as an apology. She couldn't find a way to get herself to send them. She didn't make one for Dawn because Dawn knew what happened, because she patient enough to listen. If only the rest would have too.

That Monday, Kristy knew she had to make things right, but she knew Y/n woukd be mad at her if she knew she knew what happened. The guilt was bottling up inside her. That's when Sam walks by and sees Kristy in her room, thinking about something.

Sam: Kris? What happened.

Kristy: Lol since when did you start caring about me?

Sam: I'm bored. My soccer match got cancelled.

Kristy: Right. Well you wouldn't want to know.

Sam: Just tell me! Or I'm going to annoy the heck out of you!

Kristy: Fine! Well there's this one girl, who um, made a mistake, which she didn't really make, but I got everyone to believe because I thought she genuinely did it but Mrs Lawn was a liar and just wanted her fired and now she's upset but only I know and I don't know what to say! *huff* and now I'm out of breath! *puff*

Sam: okay-

Kristy: I don't know how to apologise to her...

Sam: Well just tell her. You text all day just text her. Or write one of those Lara Jean letters. But then get someone else to send em. I'll do it! Then it'd be truly like the story! That would-

Kristy: *eyes light up* SAM YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Sam: I knew it.

Kristy: Send the letters when I give them to you!

Sam: Okay I will. Geez don't get too worked up.

Kristy: *hugs Sam* Thank Youuuuu

Sam: Gosh Kris get off!

Both: *giggle*

Kristy: Thank you...

Sorry it was so short!

Next part coming soon! ☁️🍪😉

Thanks for reading! Hope you like it! 😍☺

Love you all!! 🍪☺☁️