Chapter 12

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character facing the truth and denouncing the evils of lies. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

GUYS AFTER IT BEING POINTED OUT, THERE IS A WEIRD STEREOTYPE THING GOING ON IN THE MOMENT Y/N HAS WITH SAM. I'M SORRY. 😔❤

Dear Y/n,

I wanted to apologise for what happened at the last meeting. It was truly unfair. Please don't be upset at all of them, it was truly my fault. You see I overheard you talking to someone on the phone. Robert. If I remember correctly, it was your older brother. Then I recalled your conversation with Mrs.Lawn. (Yes I did stalk you there, but only because you were new and I was worried about you). But I remembered what Mrs.Lawn said, and I went home and replayed the CCTV footage. You followed her exact orders. From that moment on, I couldn't face you, or anyone else, because the guilt really is bottling up in me. This letter is my apology to you, and I want to tell the rest too, but I want you to be there. If you could ever forgive me, I'd love to give you a permanent spot on the BSC . I should've listened to you, not Mrs.Lawn. Forgive me? Please.

-Kristy Thomas

Kristy folded the letter and put it into an envelope.

Kristy: SAM!!

Sam: Yeah?

Kristy: Come here!

Sam: I'm busy!

Kristy: Doing what?

Sam: Important things!

Kristy: Like playing soccer with yourself?

Sam: No! *stops kicking the ball*

Kristy: I need you to deliver the letter!!

Sam: What letter?

Kristy: *facepalms* what letter?! The one YOU told me to write!

Sam: It was a SUGGESTION!

kristy: Just come here!!

Sam: FINE!

Kristy: *waits for him*

Sam: What do you want?

Kristy: Deliver this to *adress*.

Sam: Fine. But only because I want to. I hope you remember this when I need help.

Kristy: *playfully rolls eyes* *giggles* Just go Sam!

Sam gets to the adress that Kristy told him and he steps onto the porch. He gets to the door and rings the bell.

Sam: Hello...Anyone home?

Muffled voices come from inside the house.

Y/n: I'll get it mum

*opens door*

When y/n sees Sam she's startled. What was Kristy's brother doing here. She sniffles a bit and then wipes her eyes with her hoodie.

Y/n: Oh let me guess, Kristy sent you?

Sam: was it that obvious? And why are you crying? Hey, you're an amazing girl, you have nothing to worry about.

Y/n: That was really sweet...Thank you. *blushes* Oh and I saw the letter in your hand. Boys usually dont write letters and put them in pink envelopes. A stereotype yes, but sorry I just-

Sam: Kristy told me to give this to you.

Y/n: I don't want it...*tries to close door*

Sam: *pushes door* no wait. She's really upset.

Y/n: At me. Whats new?

Sam: No! At herself!

Y/n: herself exactly- Wait what?

Sam: Read the letter. You'll know.

Y/n: *pauses then reaches out to the letter. Her fingers graze Sam's and a soft blush rushes to her cheeks. She pulls back then grabs the letter* *meekly says* bye...

Sam: *confused chuckle* bye...

Y/n rushes to her room.

Y/n's POV

Sam was so adorable. Wait what am I thinking. What's wrong with me? But he was soo cute. *blushes more* I think I'm going crazy!

End POV

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I gave y'all what you wanted 🤭😜💫☁️

Have a cookie as a token of apreciation 🍪

Love you guys!

Next part coming soon 🤭☁️😜💫

I'll try update daily, or maybe every alternate day! 🤍💫☺

Maybe 2 times a day?? ☺😜

We hit 1k guys!! ILYSM!