Chapter 2: Please Don't Leave

•Luke's POV•
I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. Although, I couldn't do that. I was absolutely terrified when she called me in the middle of the night. Emma is the kid of girl who passed out of exhaustion at 8pm, not the kind to be up at 2 in the morning. Last time she called me that late was when she needed me to come pick her up because she was scared at a party. I always think the worst. I always think that she is hurting herself or even worse dead.

When she asked me to come over I didn't even hesitate to say yes. I just didn't know how I would get out of my house without my moms stupid asshole of a boyfriend catching me. I figured out a way to get out my back door without him seeing me. It was difficult but possible. I got in the car and drove as fast as I could of worrying about weather or not I was speeding.

When I got there I climbed the ladder outside her window, (which wasn't smart because that ladder is about as stable as a fucked up chair from ikea) and slept out a sigh of relief when I saw her sitting there other bed. there were tears in her eyes and I couldn't stand it. Even tho she still looks beautiful I hate to see her cry. I hesitated going in because I thought of just leaving her alone, but then I realized that would just make it worse. I walked in and she just about ran up to me with tears in her eyes. I wrapped her in my arms and quite honestly, I didn't want to let go. She was hurting and I could tell. I hate this. I hate this so much. I am so worried about her and there is nothing I can do to help her.

We sat down on her bed and I just kept my arms around her.

"Ah Emma... what am I gonna do with you" I said as she rested her head on my shoulder. She just shrugged and let more tears role down her face. I wiped her tears off her cheeks with my shirtsleeves.

"Please don't leave." she said looking up at me.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said resting my head on hers. I laid her down and told her she needed sleep. She reached for her light and flicked the Switched it off. I sat there and rubbed her back so she would go to sleep. at this point, there were tears rolling down my cheeks as well. I want to help her so bad, but I cant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm back! I just like randomly realised what I want to do in this story so I'm gonna try and update more often! Sorry this chapter kinda sucked lol. Love you :)