𝐈

You wake up in your cozy bed covered in [favorite color] blankets

          You wake up in your cozy bed covered in [favorite color] blankets. It's a Sunday morning and you already finished all  your homework so you have absolutely nothing to do. You sit down in your bed to find your cat sleeping with you. The cat yaws ,and so do you. You smile at the cat, pet it's head and stand up. You stretch trying to find a reason to why you are hungry. You didn't have dinner last night... Stayed up coding huh?

          You run down the stairs almost falling with your face to the ground and find out that your mother made pancakes! You sit down and enjoy your breakfast while checking your social media. "Ohh~ What's this..?" You say while staring at your screen. You got the number 2 prize for the best game of the month! As a young game developer you wipe out a fake tear dramatically and take a bite out of your delicious pancakes that was covered in honey!

          You finish eating and go dress up to check the game store nearby and just to see how well your game is doing. You put on your favorite hoddie  and some leggings and leave your house.

          On your way to the store you see a boy with two different color hair, you have been going the same way for around 5 minutes. He doesn't seem to notice you since he was staring down at his Nintendo. You laugh thinking that that was pretty cute. He was wearing a white hoodie trying to cover his face. You both keep walking until you reach the game store.

          As you reach the store, he goes inside. You cross the road just to find him staring at one of your games. Dungeons. He garbs it and walks to the cashier to pay. You suddenly blush thinking that you found a fan of yours. You walk up to him and ask if he knows that game "Huh? W-Well, of course I do... I'm a big fan of it's creator" You hold back a smile and ask him if he wants some tips on where to find some rare items, you explain that you were a beta tester. Of course thats a lie. You were the creator. The one and only creator. That spent nights not sleeping and working on the game so that someone like him could enjoy it.  He agrees and you give him your number. "Message me if you need any help!" You  walk out of the store with a big smile, feeling like a goddess.

------------------------------------------------------

You

Hey! It's the girl from the store!

XXX-XXX-XXX

oh hi

You

You can call me y/n! I was the beta tester for the game, the creator is a close friend of mine lol

XXX-XXX-XXX

really? Im jealous

You

no need to feel jealous lol oh, and about the game, if you go to Mountain Angel you can find an OP sword. I didn't actually find it but Im sure its true haha

XXX-XXX-XXX

Mountain Angel? I didn't get there yet... but when i do ill tell you. thanks for the help

You

no need to thank me😗

You

I'm just doing what anyone would do lol

XXX-XXX-XXX

ill be going noe

XXX-XXX-XXX

*now

XXX-XXX-XXX

see ya

You

bye bye!💕💕

------------------------------------------------------

          You put down your phone and smile, thinking about the new possible friend you just made.

------------------------------------------------------

ayo. its currently 30th April. It's been months since this story is out and I'd like to apologize for how badly this was written. I'll work on redoing it soon!! 

btw for my dear mcyt fandom, i also write about them! i promise my writing isn't bad i was just dumb back then