𝐗 𝐈 𝐈

First of all, thank you so very much for reading! I really could not have imagined that this book would actually be read by people, well I mean, I wrote it for fun not expecting to get many reads but OH BOY. We are almost at 200 readers! It may not look like much but it really makes me happy! Thank you! I'll try making this story better with every chapter!

------------------------------------------------------

          Two days had gone by and the competition was only three days away

Two days had gone by and the competition was only three days away. You knew Kenma was a pretty calm person but being just three days away from a big even would make anyone nervous. Since you cared for the pudding head you decided to send him a message, ignoring what happened after his volleyball practice.

------------------------------------------------------

You

kenmaaaaa

You

are you doing ok?

Kenma

y/n

Kenma

and yes

Kenma

Im going pretty good I think

You

are you nervous?

Kenma

about what?

You

the game

Kenma

oh

Kenma

not really

You

you sure?

You

ill be here for you if you need me

Kenma

thank you

Kenma

but i think im doing ok

You

OH WAIT

You

i remembered something important

You

kenma.

You

do you remember the game i told you about?

Kenma

the high school simulator thing?

You

yess

Kenma

yes, i do remember it

You

you agreed to test it right?

Kenma

i think so

You

alright!

You

can i give it to you today?

Kenma

ok..?

Kenma

but how?

You

ill leave it on your door step

Kenma

you know where i live?

You

kinda

Kenma

ok...

You

ill be there in a second

------------------------------------------------------

Your heart sped up but you did not regret at all saying that. You knew Kenma's house because you walked to school together almost every day (A.N.: YOU WERE NOT A STALKER)

You finally reached his house. You left a white bag in his door step and pressed the doorbell. You immediately ran down the street to hide from him. His parents could be home and you didn't feel like interacting with them yet.

Some hours went by and you heard your phone ring.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hi good after noon, who's this?"

"y/n, it's Kenma"

"Oh hi Kenma"

"Hi, ok so about the game,"

"Did you find any mistakes"

"Actually, I did"

"Ok, tell me please!"

"I don't know how to pronounce this so I will spell it ok?"

"Alright"

"I l-p-v-e y-u-o [character name]"

"Is that the confession part?"

"uhum"

"Ok thank you"

------------------------------------------------------

You hang up the phone with your face burning red. "I should not have made a high school simulator game. I should not have made a high school simulator game. I should not have made a high school simulator game." You held your phone close to your face staring at Kenma's name on the screen. "WHY DID I HAVE TO SPELL THAT WRONG" You fall onto the floor blushing furiously "It's just a game y/n. He didn't say that because he loves you." You tell yourself as you slowly stand up on your feet again. You lay down on your bed while staring at the ceiling. "Just ignore it..." You place your hands you your heart, thinking about what has been happening between you and Kenma, the time you hugged him, the time he hugged you, the incident on the anime convention you went to together, the time you pulled him by his hand to run away from Hinata, the time you spent his birthday with him, and the time he kissed you cheek and the time you first met... "Maybe... Just maybe... We were meant to be together..." You smile thinking about it, but quickly brush it off "Like he would ever like me pffft"You laugh, but it quickly turns into a frown. "I wish he did" You closed your eyes and went to sleep before working on fixing the mistake.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi again!

I just wanted to thank you for reading!

Thank you very much~

I hope the story isn't too boring

I'm not the greatest writer

BUT

I still try my best!

I hope you have a good day!

bye bye ^^