𝐕 𝐈 𝐈 𝐈

This chapter will contain spoilers to the Riku vs Kuu Haikyuu OVA. If you don't want to receive spoilers, skip this chapter ^^

------------------------------------------------------

         Almost a week has gone by, you have known Kenma for a while now

Almost a week has gone by, you have known Kenma for a while now. You still can't believe he invited you to watch him play volley ball against Fukurodani! You had a friend from there, Bokuto was his name maybe? He knew your cousin Hinata, so it was normal for you to see each other since they liked to hang out together.

Your heart starts racing as you think of seeing Kenma again. You get out of bed feeling nervous, but you could't let that feeling take control of you! You stand up and run to the bathroom to take a bath. You grab your Nekoma school hoddie and a cute high waist jeans short. You also grab your rainbow socks and your [favorite color] shoes.

You finally finish bathing. Feeling better, you decide to text Kenma

------------------------------------------------------

You

oh hi kenma

You

could you send me the time I have to be at the school gate please?

Kenma

y/n!

Kenma

around 07:30 am

You

alright!

You

Im going to arrive 5 minutes earlier so I dont arrive late!

Kenma

haha ok

Kenma

see you

You

bye bye~

------------------------------------------------------

You check the time, 06:44. "It's ok, I still have a lot of time!" You start talking to yourself to feel less nervous, "Things will be fine ahaha I'm sure his team is not scary at all! ahaha.... ha...." Your voice slowly fades away and that weird feeling hit you again. "I'm scared." You fell to the floor trying to calm down. "It's going to be ok... Everything will be fine! It's going to be a good day!" You stand up slowly and walk to your closed stretching out your hand to grab a black backpack with white shiny stars that was in the back of your closet. You check the time again, 06:51. You still had a lot of time so you decided to pack your backpack with snacks and water, "What if the team needs it?" You smile to yourself in the mirror still a little scared.